Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61153 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Thinking about starting Image host (paid)...

Hi, I am in the process of saving money, and I am planning to use it in webmaster purposes.

I was thinking of starting reliable imagehost website with affiliate program.

What do you think about that? Also, I was thinking about not allowing adult content, or is that a bad idea for the website?

Tell me your thoughts
    OriginalEXE Reviewed by OriginalEXE on . Thinking about starting Image host (paid)... Hi, I am in the process of saving money, and I am planning to use it in webmaster purposes. I was thinking of starting reliable imagehost website with affiliate program. What do you think about that? Also, I was thinking about not allowing adult content, or is that a bad idea for the website? Tell me your thoughts :) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Most images will be adult

I'd never do the paid image hosting again. You'll spend your whole day chacing users who want to cheat you for $1/mo

By cheating you mean proxy visit, buying traffic or something like that?

Website's:
    photostash.me videostash.org
    I'd never do the paid image hosting again. You'll spend your whole day chacing users who want to cheat you for $1/mo
    If you want to start image hosting make sure u ban all proxy sites that u can find and make your script login every IP adress that comes on your site...

Respected Member
    and iframes, surf traffic, forced clicks, pops, ect then they will go to forums and call scam in extreme broken English. Gotta love that

Website's:
    super-studio.hu
    I aggreee

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Plus not a lot of forums are too happy with paid filehosts.

Lol so many problems You discouraged me a little

Shitty world...

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 PM ----------

What do you think about simple captcha on page enter? Not word captcha, just simple image captcha, like - click on the green circle or something like that

Website's:
    photostash.me videostash.org
    I have one question. What about users who upload abusive content ( 18- and that shit - do not have any that case but if it happens in future ) what should I do with that.... My site make logs for every uploaded picture - I have IP adress, Image URL and time of uploading...

Banned
    it will be very hard for you to get any revenue back with an image host
    id invest in something else .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information