Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61130 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

mmm mmm!

Default Life After Firefox 3.6.x?

I am a hard-core user of Firefox 3.6.x who has chosen to stick with the older, yet supported version of Firefox for many years now. However, 3.6.x will soon hit end-of-life, making my life, and the lives of similar users, much more complicated. 3.6.x has been known for generally being more stable and using less RAM than the modern Firefox 10 and even Chrome. The older version of Firefox is already having issues rendering modern websites. What are others who have been holding onto 3.6.x planning on doing?
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . Life After Firefox 3.6.x? I am a hard-core user of Firefox 3.6.x who has chosen to stick with the older, yet supported version of Firefox for many years now. However, 3.6.x will soon hit end-of-life, making my life, and the lives of similar users, much more complicated. 3.6.x has been known for generally being more stable and using less RAM than the modern Firefox 10 and even Chrome. The older version of Firefox is already having issues rendering modern websites. What are others who have been holding onto 3.6.x planning Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

Well although Chrome is my default browser, I still have my FF3.6 in operation as my fallback. I use it from time to time and refuse to upgrade to the new, "modern, efficient" v10. Maybe when it hits EOL, I may upgrade to v4 and see how it goes? Other than that, I'm not too sure.
    This is the staff, you have been banned

v10 is running fine, I set FF on auto-update. Old habits die hard
    Screwed

Thread Information