Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61651 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default NGINX Powered Server - 1000x Fast than Apache

Dear Members,

After months of research, i found the perfect solution for quick, blazing fast site hosting.

Why do i need fast server ?
    1. Search engine do not like sites that take more than 2 seconds to load, google will stop crawling or will timeout

2. Users have click fingers, if the page does not load they will go away and your ad revenue will go down, fast loading sites , users will have more clicks on u r site.

Most hosting companies sell standard apache with php and cpanel which is the slowest possible configuration, "no matter how big is engine, if it is not tuned , it wont run" Apache has limitations related to worker threads, so sites like wordpress.com etc have started using nginx http://www.wikivs.com/wiki/Apache_vs_nginxOur architecture has removed all slow components and have updated it with fastest technology

Apache ----- Replaced with -----> NGINX
    PHP ----- Replaced with -----> PHP FPM or FAST CGI
    Memory Paging ----- Replaced with -----> MEMCACHED
    MYSQL ----- Replaced with -----> SQL Query Cache
    .....etc....Proof....

Load averages of server is always to minimum, refresh the page to see updated stats (every 5 minutes) , most of the shared hosts will have it over 10 and it makes the complete site slow.....

OFFER
    2 GB Disk space with 32 GB RAM, Quad Core i7 Processor, ISP Config Control Panel, MYSQL, NGINX, 200 GB Bandwidth on 1 GBPS port powered by 230 GBPS Backbone.
    tarung2010 Reviewed by tarung2010 on . NGINX Powered Server - 1000x Fast than Apache Dear Members, After months of research, i found the perfect solution for quick, blazing fast site hosting. Why do i need fast server ? 1. Search engine do not like sites that take more than 2 seconds to load, google will stop crawling or will timeout 2. Users have click fingers, if the page does not load they will go away and your ad revenue will go down, fast loading sites , users will have more clicks on u r site. Most hosting companies sell standard apache with php and cpanel Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    VPS6.net vps-extra.com VZtemplate.com XenTemplate.com
    32GB RAM for $50/mo?
    || Jeremy Hartnett, Managing Partner :: VPS6.NET, LP
    || VPS6.NET - Managed, Semi-Managed Linux & Windows VPS Hosting | USA, DE, TR
    || www.vps6.net | @vps6net | msn: jeremy.hartnett @live.com | email: jh @vps6.net

Banned
    got to be scam

I do not think this is a VPS, maybe shared hosting?

Cheers,
    Ryan
    vpsBox - SolusVM Templates (w/cPanel) // PHP Scripts // BASH Scripts // Tutorials
    MyRSK - Budget (managed) VPS's with a touch of personal support!

guys, it is not VPS, it is shared hosting. test it if you want. it is not a scam.

KWWHunction - Webmaster Forum! > Hosting > VPS

Lol shared hosting in vps section... so not professional

Pure Awesomeness!
    6 replies and none of you bothered to report the thread.

Thread Information