Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61242 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    fakevisitors.net serpmafia.com

Default Getting error after changing Permission

I have a script and in its installation it says to make a folder permission to 777 . I made it and after doing so i can't access it.

Code: 
    Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@backdoor.lazkano.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    This is the error i am getting, without making 777, i can't run that script. Please helps, ready to pay 2$.

---------- Post added 8th Mar 2012 at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was 7th Mar 2012 at 07:41 PM ----------

Bump !! Need help !!
    FreeFileZhare Reviewed by FreeFileZhare on . Getting error after changing Permission I have a script and in its installation it says to make a folder permission to 777 . I made it and after doing so i can't access it. Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@backdoor.lazkano.net and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    GraffThe.Net MCSkatty.com MCSkatty.co.uk MCSkatty.net MCSkatty.org MCSkatty.info
    I had this exact problem a few days ago, I also set my perms to 777.
    My host changed teh perms to 755 & all was fine, try that

GraffThe.Net - The #1 Graffiti Download Site.

Website's:
    fakevisitors.net serpmafia.com
    No this script need 777, otherwise no execution

Thread Information