Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6912 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    discountedubacklinks.com twittermoney.info topbetting.info

Default What do you think about my idea? free youtube account..

Hey all ..

What do you think about this one idea here? ..

I'm scent to create website where I give free 1-100 youtube account out. As people can take advantage of? .. Think of this as a hit?
    loi2 Reviewed by loi2 on . What do you think about my idea? free youtube account.. Hey all .. What do you think about this one idea here? .. I'm scent to create website where I give free 1-100 youtube account out. As people can take advantage of? .. Think of this as a hit? Rating: 5
    Buy Facebook Fans, Twitter Followers, Google Plus, Youtube Views, Article Submission, Bookmarking, Blog Commenting, Website Traffic, Microniche Website.. Our prices are the cheapest on the market. HIGH Quality, Guaranteed completion & satisfaction.... http://seobusiness.me/

2.   Sponsored Links

YouTube accounts are linked to Google accounts, which means if you're using any Google's service you're going to have the YouTube account automatically as well.

Website's:
    I know. But think of the people will take advantage of the free service?
    Buy Facebook Fans, Twitter Followers, Google Plus, Youtube Views, Article Submission, Bookmarking, Blog Commenting, Website Traffic, Microniche Website.. Our prices are the cheapest on the market. HIGH Quality, Guaranteed completion & satisfaction.... http://seobusiness.me/

Probably, yes. Trolls would probably use it to manipulate with YouTube's voting system and post insulting comments.

well, first off, its not a good idea to share your idea on a webmaster forum like this!

Second, why would people want free youtube accounts? its already FREE...

Website's:
    Yes but .. Nor think people would have 100 free youtube account, into the self must create them?: D

whats the point of giving stuff which is already free to F**k ?

I don't know what you're thinking, but its not gonna work!

SAVE YOUR TIME!

Website's:
    My point is a give free youtube account, with daily update.. I think i can make good profit with CPC: )

Probation
    please lemme have 100 accounts!?!?
    oh how many you want to give me
    just please reply
    thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information