Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6975 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 0ccul7 View Post
    So you want refund because he delivered the VPS later than 48 hours?

Is that the reason?
    if this can be a friend of my reasons, plus I do not want another but the service that provides michal, you know?

well people do have a life and not to be stuck to the internet 24/7 to provide great support

so if you owned a site and got hacked but you needed to go hosp you not going to say fuck the hosp my site is down i need to fix it

I understand your point of view friend, but I no longer want michal services, you understand?

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    If it is because of your wish that you do not "want" the service, then you cannot and will not get a refund.

Hope your point is cleared. And also, paypal dispute will not help, as it is in our TOS that you cannot ask for refund for such circumstances

I dont think they provide bad service, he has had bad times recently, but their service is good.
    ok friend knows who has had bad moments, but I do not want services michal.

there is something wrong with me not want the services provided by michal?
    too much to ask to return my money?

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    I hope you read my post reply

Quote Originally Posted by 0ccul7 View Post
    If it is because of your wish that you do not "want" the service, then you cannot and will not get a refund.

Hope your point is cleared. And also, paypal dispute will not help, as it is in our TOS that you cannot ask for refund for such circumstances
    looking friend I mean "I do not want their services" is included all that happened I do not give the bone time vps, plus I needed those 4 days before that happened, responds to the latest tickets etc tec

Once there is included the word to mean "do not want their services"

thank you very much for understanding

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    Will it be fine if you are given those 4 days back in the VPS time?

friend is not too late, and also hire another vps service in another company, that answering my tickets instantly

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    There cannot be any refund, if you don't understand that, then you are too dumb. Paypal dispute will not help too, as it is mentioned in the TOS.

All I am saying is, will it be fine with you if more days are added to your service?
    I can talk to Michal and ask him about it.

ingles:
    and must return the money, do not understand why you say that you can not, then it is a theft or a scam

espa?ol:
    osea que tengo que tener ese vps a juro?
    no lo quiero por el mal servicio que me brindo michal

y se debe regresar el dinero, no entiendo porque dices que no se puede, entonces seria un robo o una estafa

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    I give up

I cannot make him understand that the money cannot be returned as there is no refund policy for this kind of case.

If he wants, he can ask for more days added to his service.

I will wait for Michal's reply here. But I am pretty sure he will say the same thing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information