Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62040 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default creating iphone and ipad apps

well i want to learn creating iphone and ipad apps and themes and want to know with what should i start.
    what programing language etc etc

thanks
    wmaniac Reviewed by wmaniac on . creating iphone and ipad apps well i want to learn creating iphone and ipad apps and themes and want to know with what should i start. what programing language etc etc thanks :) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member

^^ thnx , very useful

Respected Member
    You are welcome.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    You need a Mac to use that though which is only about 5% of users so unless you have a Mac you'll have to go installing it on a partition after installing OSx which is a hell of a long pain in the ass and a lot of downloading.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

(╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Website's:
    Xenu.ws WarezLinkers.com SerialSurf.com CracksDirect.com
    Yep, developing for iOS is the worst experience ever.

You need a mac (or just the os on dual boot), this is a requirement, there is no way to develop iOS apps in windows or linux.

Also, objective-c is pretty ugly (rather cool but very, very ugly). Message passing rather than the usual parameter concept.

Since its pretty much mac-only, the entire language, you're basically forced to become an apple-only dev. Nobody else uses the language, it'll only ever come in useful to make iOS apps (smart move by apple).
    Projects:
    WCDDL - The Professional DDL Script
    Top Secret Project: In Development - ZOMG
    ImgTrack - Never Have Dead Images Again!

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Ya which is why it's so hard to port stuff like Games to Android or from Android to iOS.

If the site it's too complicated you can use PhoneGap (their are other similar programs but this is the most used). You make a website in HTML and it converts it to an App. A huge amount of simpler sites are made this way.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Quote Originally Posted by JmZ View Post
    Yep, developing for iOS is the worst experience ever.

You need a mac (or just the os on dual boot), this is a requirement, there is no way to develop iOS apps in windows or linux.

Also, objective-c is pretty ugly (rather cool but very, very ugly). Message passing rather than the usual parameter concept.

Since its pretty much mac-only, the entire language, you're basically forced to become an apple-only dev. Nobody else uses the language, it'll only ever come in useful to make iOS apps (smart move by apple).
    Also Cocoa.

iOS can be the worst way to start off with coding tbh.

Bad bitch in my chevy.

Banned
    Before answering your question, do you know any programming languages at all ? Any experience ? If your answer is no, then my dear friend, forget about iOS apps. Its too long.

got some experience with c++ but thats all , but reading all the comments above better to forget this thing lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information