Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6963 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Looking for Joint Venture Partner for CPA

Hey,

I am a programmer and in need of money. I am busy with my daily life of college a lot so can't invest enough time to earn money from CPA marketing. However I am looking for a partner who is doing all CPA and wants to spam forum with scripts, or mass create account... I will create all the script for him... and we will share the profits. I will create easily any automated script for us which can cost you a lot in the market. Also not just creating scripts, We will also work on other stuff together.
    siddscool1932 Reviewed by siddscool1932 on . Looking for Joint Venture Partner for CPA Hey, I am a programmer and in need of money. I am busy with my daily life of college a lot so can't invest enough time to earn money from CPA marketing. However I am looking for a partner who is doing all CPA and wants to spam forum with scripts, or mass create account... I will create all the script for him... and we will share the profits. I will create easily any automated script for us which can cost you a lot in the market. Also not just creating scripts, We will also work on other Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    fuck.you
    Wrong section is all i can say.
    I AM FROM INDIA SO MY ENGLISH IS FUCKING GOOD ,I WILL TROLL YOU.

well.. I know myself but It can't be in the market section also.... So I thought this would be the best..

Thread Information