Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6823 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    photostash.me videostash.org
    If you want to post your uploads got to

Code: 
    http://www.warezsea.com/
    We have alexa rank 800.000 and growing and every day we chose some good staff and put it on katz...

If you want to be mod in some section put 100 topics in that section and PM - I am John

I will never create a good forum
    John Reviewed by John on . Need leechers and posters If you want to post your uploads got to http://www.warezsea.com/We have alexa rank 800.000 and growing and every day we chose some good staff and put it on katz... If you want to be mod in some section put 100 topics in that section and PM - I am John I will never create a good forum :( Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    animeout.com mangaout.com scenator.com
    took only 8 hours of no response to discourage u? the problem is with ur post. u shud provide more info abt ur site...like type of forum, what % of posts will be submitted to katz, ur katz rating etc. that way more ppl might be interested. neways goodluck

also try to get a new logo. urs looks like a rip of warezbb

Banned
    Website's:
    FusionWarez.info SmokeHost.net Leechers.co
    lmao it is a rip of WBB LMAO.

Banned
    Website's:
    rko.com
    ur forum looks nice but i m not going to katz to kno ur rating there so provide some info

Website's:
    I have 1* on katz but i have 1000 downloads submited. Some sites have 3 and have 500-600 downloads.
    Code: 
    http://katz.cd/site/warezsea.com
    and look this

Code: 
    http://katz.cd/site/warez4us.com
    My forum is MyBB forum and looks like warez-bb. I think that I am only person who ripped warez-bb template on mybb. I did SEO and all topics sibmitt on google. It have about 350 members and 1000-2000 visitors every day. This is logo

So if you want come to my forum

Website's:
    animeout.com mangaout.com scenator.com
    no use comparing ur site with others. i can giv u sites that have only 50 submissions (that too is from very long ago) but theyr rated 5*...what my point is dont whine to katz and make ur site as unique and appealing as possible and for gods sake atleast change the logo! otherwise ull get tons of more WBB RIP posts here from other members

Google Corp.

^ i LOL'd @ that, seriously.

there is no point making a copy of another forum because the other one is always gonna be bigger, better and more active than yours. and creating a mybb copy of warez-bb (the biggest and most active warez forum) is just epically foolish.

answer this:
    why would someone sign up at your warezsea instead of w-bb?
    Life asked Death: "Why do people love me, but hate you?"
    Death responded: "Because you're a beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth."

Website's:
    I think that FisSubIce template use about 100 warez forums and some of them have a lot of activity. Forumw used that template and Bayw is forum with very much visits...

OK. I change my template. I chose afresh ocean for mybb.

I will change my logo (I can't change immediately because I don't have another so if someone wants to make logo for me I will preciate that) and then what?

Thread Information