Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61501 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Question How does whmcs team know about its installations and the keys used for the whmcs user

I know it is a kind of idiotic question, but it just struck my mind.
    How do the whmcs.com team know when someone installs whmcs on his server. And how does the key get validated. I mean, there would be some script and i want to have a look at it.

It is just that, i am developing a program and i want to know about all the installations. As whmcs takes care becoz of the money involved, following their formula may be a good step.

I already tried to check-out the codes, but i don't understand, where to look for the particular script, that lets them know about the installations>>>>

May somebody help me to locate the thing.
    hiker0027 Reviewed by hiker0027 on . How does whmcs team know about its installations and the keys used for the whmcs user I know it is a kind of idiotic question, but it just struck my mind. How do the whmcs.com team know when someone installs whmcs on his server. And how does the key get validated. I mean, there would be some script and i want to have a look at it. It is just that, i am developing a program and i want to know about all the installations. As whmcs takes care becoz of the money involved, following their formula may be a good step. I already tried to check-out the codes, but i don't Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    License checks to their server.

But if you even can't find out how WHMCS code works, you shouldn't develop a script

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

Encoded file with callbacks and some of the main functions is attached so when someone deletes the file not only the callbacks but the script itself gets fucked up. That's how most of them work.

Btw I agree with l0calh0st

@l0calh0st i understand how the stuff works, but i just wanted to know where to look for the things..

@BankRobber then how come nulled whmcs works. In nulled whmcs, the security codes, that validate the keys, usually are changed or removed. Does whmcs know about the nulled whmcs installation.???

Banned
    no they dont.if they knew,they`d atleast send an email
    and well,going after these $15 vps reseller hosts that use a nulled whmcs,its not worth it for them imo.

Website's:
    EdenWebInc.com EdenHost.com EdenWebPlus.com
    Quote Originally Posted by hiker0027 View Post
    @BankRobber then how come nulled whmcs works. In nulled whmcs, the security codes, that validate the keys, usually are changed or removed. Does whmcs know about the nulled whmcs installation.???
    The thing is, the license file is encoded. WHMCS security team doesn't get informed by their script installtion when the license file is decoded. WHY? Because once decoded, it can be modified not to send the information to the WHMCS servers.
    Eden Web Inc. - The Web. Is Us.
    EdenHost.Com - Domains | Shared | Reseller | VPS | VPS Resellers | SSL Certs
    Eden Web+ - We Develop Your Vision

Thread Information