Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61065 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    FlowForums.com

Exclamation PHP Programmer/Designer

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen,

I have a huge project that I am starting up. I need a developer who is ready and willing to work. When I say "work", I mean work hard! You will be scripting and making sure we have a flawless design to go with the script.

There will be many aspects to this script:
    +Non-registered pages
    +Registered User system
    -Basic Information
    and more
    +Admin Panel
    +Contact system
    +Database knowledge
    and much more.

This is no overnight job and one requirement for this project will be that you stay with the project for a duration of time. So there will be an initial script and then there will be on-going work until all the flaws are out and the script is perfect.

Perfection isn't too hard.

I need a programmer who won't all for bugs as if there is a flaw in system you will lose work. What I mean is that I will be employing you for a long duration of time but if you cause a flaw and it comes crashing down then you may be out of a job.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I don't want to post too much public but I will answer any questions you have. Let me know your per hour rate.

Thanks for looking!
    -Im.z2ight- Reviewed by -Im.z2ight- on . PHP Programmer/Designer Hello Ladies & Gentlemen, I have a huge project that I am starting up. I need a developer who is ready and willing to work. When I say "work", I mean work hard! You will be scripting and making sure we have a flawless design to go with the script. There will be many aspects to this script: +Non-registered pages +Registered User system -Avatar upload -Basic Information and more Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Every system will have bugs. I don't think it's a good idea to threaten potential employees that they lose a job if they cause any bugs. You should rather look for programmers that are able to fix those bugs and fire any that are unable or unwilling to fix them.

Website's:
    SourceParadise.com MobileMaster.org
    I would suggest you the same too.
    Unless you are actually willing to pay more than double of market rate for this kind of job, you should loose your attitude.

You can call me G
    Well, in this scenario, I'd suggest you to use some platform which allows you to review the devs work and you pay for the work which you think is ideal and to your taste. Perhaps any of the plethora of freelancing sites would suite your need. Not that the market place isn't good but there is no watch on accountability and the turn ups.

One more thing, are you open to using Python for the job? Frameworks like django come with an admin interface which is customizable to quite an extent and gets the job done swiftly and perfectly

Best,
    Gaurav

My Langotiya Yaars (Chaddi buddies): JmZ, humour, Chutad, Esotorisk, l0calhost, Daniel, Mind Freak?, TLK, Amz

Website's:
    FlowForums.com
    Sorry for the misunderstanding,

I did not mean that everything would be perfect on the first run through. I am aware that this world is not a utopia and people make mistakes but I was trying to convey is that I need a programmer who is willing to double check and be cautious when working.

I only posted here to give a possibility to a worker on KWWH as I will be posting on freelancing websites.

Thread Information