Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62310 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: How would you rate our speeds?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very high

8 10.67%
  • High

5 6.67%
  • Normal

24 32.00%
  • Low

12 16.00%
  • Very low

26 34.67%
Page 72 of 172 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122 ... LastLast
    just remember to change this in your banners and terms of service and prem features and FAQs and every where you wrote unlimited before or else you will be considered scam here which will be very bad BTW good idea but i will go with 50GB like mots other filehosts

Got my second payment. Very fast payout. Thanks.

Any news on alternative payment methods?

Keep up the good work!

Default Use earnings to buy premium?

Would you consider withdrawing the price of a premium membership from current earnings? Maybe less 60% as I could request a payout, then come back from my own links and buy a membership (you do credit such purchases towards earnings, right?), so a 180 premium membership would be 34.99?*.4 = 14?...

I'd also encourage you to think about giving performing file sharers a *free* premium account...

Please fix. Thanks!

6.   Sponsored Links

File Host - FileMates.com
    Website's:
    filemates.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigz View Post
    Would you consider withdrawing the price of a premium membership from current earnings? Maybe less 60% as I could request a payout, then come back from my own links and buy a membership (you do credit such purchases towards earnings, right?), so a 180 premium membership would be 34.99?*.4 = 14?...

I'd also encourage you to think about giving performing file sharers a *free* premium account...
    i don't understand your question... could you explain better? why withdraw the price of premium from current earnings? you can not be referral of your own account so it is impossible... the only way is to open 2 accounts but in this case the day that we discover you do it we have the right to ban you.
    imagine if every person open 2 accounts in order to get a discounted price...
    it is fraud and we do not accept it.

Default No commission if I buy an account on my own referrer?

I'm sensing a language barrier, so will try to explain better. I'd like to upgrade from free user to premium user so that you will stop deleting old files (before I get a chance to promote them... I thought your policy was 30 days from last download, but now it's gone to 15 and you deleted 5 files earlier this week that had no downloads -- yet). I was hoping that since I am successfully selling premium accounts, it would be easier to have you deduct the cost of a 180-day premium account from my earnings rather than having you pay it out and then purchasing the premium account (save you the PayPal transaction fees). I'm happy with your service and want to continue and increase sales; I've been doing really well! And, I avoid using PayPal for reasons I'd rather not go into here.

However, it seems rather odd that you would deny me the commission on a sale regardless of the fact that I would make the purchase using my own referrer... what you're saying is that if you are a successful seller, you can't get the commission by purchasing a premium account. I can see your point that everyone would sign up for multiple accounts and claim the commission, but then again, this type of commission would only be applicable to at most one purchase per month per account (or, in my case, since I want to buy a 6-month account, I would only get the commission on one purchase every 6 months). You're still making the sale. Let me put it this way: you find someone who will hand you 35? if you give them back 21?. You still put 14? in your pocket. The same as if someone I refer bought an account and you pay me the commission. You're still making the same amount of money.

Saying you would consider it fraud for a user to buy multiple accounts is somewhat ridiculous... you're essentially saying you would turn down sales because someone wants to buy several accounts (do not misunderstand, I do not want multiple accounts... what's the point? although you did state in this thread above that multiple accounts is not a violation of your TOS... has this changed?).

If anyone can explain this matter to help clear up our understanding, please chime in.

@MrBigz

You say you don't want multiple accounts so are you asking to upgrade your current free account to premium by using your earned credit from sales? If so that option is already available when you request payout.

I still can't connect to ftp :/

I got a question.

I got a sale today 06-30. But it's not been showing at "My referrals:" stat.

So I wonder if this because of the one paid for premium has already registerd as someone else referral.

If so is that means when my referrals renew their accounts through other people's link I don't get the rebill commissions?

And what is the main factors to get sales? Through my link to pay or first be my free referrals.

Thread Information