Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62194 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    rap^ what was the main reason for them to attack your site ?

Did you host warez on your server ? or was it just linking?
    Was you hosted within USA's borders ?
    The most paramount decoration a warez site can have is a valuable content!

Website's:
    InvestDude.com
    sswarez is hosted in canada.... and rap^is in canada. sswarez was originally created after ssupload, which was once a very huge site receiving nearly 60K-80K uniques/day. it got shut down just after one month after sswarez was opened. then it changed owners several times and rap^ is not even the current owner.

Im not sure of all the facts.... but these are all what rap^ said himself in the shoutbox.

Aside from that, I don't think he gives a fuck to this shit. DMCA only applies to USA and its not easy to apply this law in any other country where this law doesn't exist UNLESS that country helps the RIAA/MPAA.

You ppl are just shitting your pants for no reason.. if you guyz are such f*ckin pussies, why the hell did you get involved in something that is illegal and might get you deeply in trouble in the future when it grows? do yourself a favour, just close your site now and save money to go to college.
    InvestDude.com Learn to make money by investing in hyips (high yield investment programs), affiliate marketing and tons of other method ;)

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Wrestle-Zone.net Media-Zone.net
    So effin Right mate!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrucifynDi3 View Post
    sswarez is hosted in canada.... and rap^is in canada. sswarez was originally created after ssupload, which was once a very huge site receiving nearly 60K-80K uniques/day. it got shut down just after one month after sswarez was opened. then it changed owners several times and rap^ is not even the current owner.

Im not sure of all the facts.... but these are all what rap^ said himself in the shoutbox.

Aside from that, I don't think he gives a fuck to this shit. DMCA only applies to USA and its not easy to apply this law in any other country where this law doesn't exist UNLESS that country helps the RIAA/MPAA.

You ppl are just shitting your pants for no reason.. if you guyz are such f*ckin pussies, why the hell did you get involved in something that is illegal and might get you deeply in trouble in the future when it grows? do yourself a favour, just close your site now and save money to go to college.

Well said , i dont give a shit about them.

The first lawsuit came in dec 08 because of SSupload , Then the owner sold it , then it got sold again.. to me. Cops came and gave me lawsuit papers and i called them , eric from mpaa.. He said give me all the info you know and bleh bleh .... like i would do that lol.

Anyway , didnt heard anything for 4-5 months then i got those papers.

Why SSWarez ? , because of SSUPLoad , wich was getting more traffic then warezscene or any other forums.

SSupload got shutdown , then the domain switched to sswarez..
    respected"?:
    AK47

Meh fuck it your right

Thanks for your words of wizdom
    Signature too big, removed by staff.

Banned

True,dont to crime if you cant do the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Echo View Post
    How come that this only happend to sswarez ? there are bigger sites and still didn't get anything like that. please can you explain more ?
    I am on the verge of closing my site because of this ...
    My site is Softddl.net ...

You said that you got at first a notice that you ignored , and after months you got a court order . What was the first notice about ? Was it about removing a topic or something ?
    Please explain more and how can we avoid this ...

st0ne what do you say about this ?
    1. You should have never opened a site if you are worried about getting caught. Warez is illegal. Need a better description?

2. What the fuck does it matter what stone (specifically) says about this?
    ^^ Make yourself a bag of popcorn and click this picture ^^
    to enjoy watching Rodney Mullen skateboarding!

Website's:
    FlowForums.com

I totally agree with this, USA can't do anything to a site owner if he only shows a link to a download and if he did not post this then how is it his fault?

They should go after RS or MU or Hotfile they are the ones who allow the illegal files onto their server. They can't take you to court unless the DMCA law applies in Canada.

Website's:
    digitalbattlefield.net imgnow.co
    DeXTeR then sold SSwarez to a person who is not a party to this action.

Edit

I wonder who that is
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?

Quote Originally Posted by LinkFire View Post
    Warez is illegal. Need a better description?
    Sucks to be you, but I'm acting completely within the local law.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information