Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6776 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Respected Member
    Website's:
    ShineServers.Com Pickadedi.com

Wink Who Will Buy Apple?s New iPad 3 And Why [INFOGRAPHIC]

According to many reports and rumors, Apple will be announcing the new iPad 3 on March 7th. That?s only 10 days away, and it is no doubt that everyone who either owns an iPad or wants to buy one is super excited. So far, we?re expecting the new iPad to feature a better display (possibly a Retina Display). Along with that, a new and better camera, faster processor and Siri support has even been rumored. But, what is it that really makes you want to buy an iPad? And what are the factors that are going to affect your decision when going for the iPad 3.

This infographic from AYTM Research shows who are the people that normally buy an iPad and why do they do it. This infographic is actually pretty interesting! I recommend that you read the whole thing as it shows who is going to upgrade, who isn?t and why. The report says that about 3x of the current owners of iPad are more likely to get the iPad 3 than non-owners.

Source

Bharat Reviewed by Bharat on . Who Will Buy Apple?s New iPad 3 And Why [INFOGRAPHIC] According to many reports and rumors, Apple will be announcing the new iPad 3 on March 7th. That?s only 10 days away, and it is no doubt that everyone who either owns an iPad or wants to buy one is super excited. So far, we?re expecting the new iPad to feature a better display (possibly a Retina Display). Along with that, a new and better camera, faster processor and Siri support has even been rumored. But, what is it that really makes you want to buy an iPad? And what are the factors that are Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    CuraShare.Net CuraShare.Me CuraShare.Info
    Wow, I like the M/F stats!

This is from your blog? Nice though.
    Screwed

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    LOL what a fail. He copies a topic to this own blog and then copies it here to KWWH claiming he's the source. Your topic even has links to ijailbreak.com where you copied it from. Don't claim your site is the source.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    OP originally post has been edited by me updated with the correct link from were the original source is located at.

btw who cares who copied it as long as its an awesome article that consists of pics and is interesting

Respected Member
    Website's:
    ShineServers.Com Pickadedi.com
    lol Who cares about the source huh ? It's been taken by feed so there is no problem if we take info from other blog but atleast we are not removing there links , got me ?

Website's:
    MechoDDL.com Leaserver.com
    Bharat gonna buy it for sure
    || Leaserver : Virtual Server Solutions
    || Leaserver.com - Virtual servers | Netherlands
    || 99.9% server uptime guaranteed
    || www.leaserver.com | email : sales@leaserver.com

Default No brainer

I have a 3 year old who uses my iPhone too much!. I have 26 kid friendly apps. I will buy this as an educational tool as well as for personal movie streaming. I hope the price is not too high though.

No since I don't have enough money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information