Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61969 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hmm, we never seemed to get your ticket then for some odd reason. We definitely always respond to any tickets we get and we would still be more than happy to honor that so send us a ticket and we can it setup for you.
    HostAVPS.com ? Fully Managed VPS Solutions
    Locations In USA & UK
    Instant Activation, Raid-10, Dual 5620 Xeons, 10 Minute Responses!

2.   Sponsored Links

Probation
    so just to confirm you DO allow warez linking?

Yes, warez linking IS allowed. We just dont want the actual data hosted on our servers.

Any other questions feel free to ask
    Kyle
    Locations In USA & UK

Website's:
    PristineNote.com
    I signed up with you for one year. Thanks for offering me the discount as promised. I appreciate that. You shifted my data from my previous host, that was done very promptly.

However the problem started ever since I have changed my nameservers to point to your VPS. When I type in my website another website opens up. I bought this to the notice of your technical team. They replied that they need to set up RDNS. I have followed up with them with 2 mails. It has been over 6 hrs however I have not heard anything from your technical team.

Similar setup was existing with hostgator.in, however I never faced any problem with them.

I cannot access my emails or website. Please treat the matter urgently. I had read some good reviews of HostAVPS.com. I hope that you will live by your past credentials and resolve the matter at the earliest. Thanks.

Update: The problem has been solved. Thanks

We are happy that everything is worked out for you now and that you are pleased with our services
    Locations In USA & UK

Just wanted to give an update here that the coupon "30off" is working again. Looks like for well over a month the coupon was not able to be used by anyone and a client just brought it to our attention.
    Locations In USA & UK

Banned
    Just wanted to follow up and say you guys have been great so far. Been with you for about 3 months now and very pleased. Our VPS hasnt been down at all yet and our tickets get answered in less then 30 minutes a majority of the time, really coudln't ask for more. Maybe my standards are less then others but you guys are awesome

Thanks krist, we appreciate the kind words. Really does give us a little boost in moral when we know our hard work is being recognized and paying off.

Just wanted to give an update that we now have a total of 3 locations with Maidenhead, UK being our newest location that we just opened.
    Locations In USA & UK

Website's:
    PristineNote.com
    We would like to shift our VPS to UK datacenter. I had sent you a mail regarding that, its been 3 days now. Please let me know if you can change the DC to UK and cost if any for the same.

A follow up on my last msg. Thanks for all your help and concern. Our VPS has been shifted as promised. We are very happy with your New DC. Thanks you HostAVPS. Special thanks to Kyle. (and everyone, the names I may not know).

Hi Pristine, we are really glad the move took care of your issues and really happy that we saw on the forums you were not originally happy with the server you were on. It allowed us to get you moved, and not it has paid off for you
    Locations In USA & UK

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information