Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62334 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

A cousin of mine has recently rented a vps from a Romanian hosting provider and he intends to use it as a seedbox mainly.
    I am rather sceptical about his decision for that area of Europe because I have no feedback whatsover about the peering from Romania. From my limited experience in torrenting, I have seen excellent connectivity with servers from Netherland , France or Germany. The trackers he is using are TL. ipt, TD, hd-torrents , one greek , 2 Romanian , 1 Bulgarian and a Chinise one I can't remenber now.
    I would appreciate if you could share your thoughts or experience about the connectivity/peering from servers from that area of Europe

noone had any experience with Romanian servers or heard anything?
    stingray Reviewed by stingray on . Romania vps peering? is it any good for seedbox? A cousin of mine has recently rented a vps from a Romanian hosting provider and he intends to use it as a seedbox mainly. I am rather sceptical about his decision for that area of Europe because I have no feedback whatsover about the peering from Romania. From my limited experience in torrenting, I have seen excellent connectivity with servers from Netherland , France or Germany. The trackers he is using are TL. ipt, TD, hd-torrents , one greek , 2 Romanian , 1 Bulgarian and a Chinise Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Run a speedtest.net to get a rough idea? It's impossible to say how good its gonna be when you have no clue where you live. Romania has one of the best internet infrastructures in the world.

it depends on your hosts connection.
    Ask them and find out to which all countries they have good connection and if they limit connections per server as well.
    Mostly, all over Europe is well connected and it should do good unless you are outside EU.
    I agree that RO is 1 of the well connected internet infrastructures in the world (second or third i think) but not the service providers to provide with best and good servers with good connection outside of Romania.

lmao, old thread revived, but for who is interested:
    If the server network is from "ilink" provider then is good with all europe servers..

Thread Information