Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62119 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    FileShoppe.net

Default Tired of getting locked funds?

A common problem I keep reading about on this forum are file hosts who don't pay out. Many complain about them being scams, but the reality is they are probably just locked and cannot pay if they do not have access to their funds.

So I thought I would share the solution we have picked for our own file hosting service, http://fileshoppe.net.

We use CarrotPay as our payment gateway. Visit: http://carrot.org

Key points to note:

• 5% Transaction fee (no minimum)
    • Fund CarrotPay account (web purse) by Paypal/Credit Card/Bank Transfer and more in the works.
    • Soon offering a direct pay service so users can still pay without signing up to CarrotPay.
    • Supports Micro transactions as low as 1/1000 unit of currency. Meaning $0.001 (1/10 of a cent) is the lowest US denomination.
    • Non reversible transactions
    • Withdraw to Paypal/Bank and more in the works.
    • Split Payments (means a single payment from a customer can be split between multiple merchants).

We use CarrotPay to facilitate our own payments on FileShoppe and it allows us to offer INSTANT payout to all content providers.

We have been using CarrotPay for a while and we like it very much. If anyone has any questions or needs advice, feel free to ask.
    FShoppe Reviewed by FShoppe on . Tired of getting locked funds? A common problem I keep reading about on this forum are file hosts who don't pay out. Many complain about them being scams, but the reality is they are probably just locked and cannot pay if they do not have access to their funds. So I thought I would share the solution we have picked for our own file hosting service, http://fileshoppe.net. We use CarrotPay as our payment gateway. Visit: http://carrot.org Key points to note: 5% Transaction fee (no minimum) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    InstantRDP.com
    Is carrot.org your site ?

It's alexa rank is very poor. Any place where they have good reviews ?

Website's:
    FileShoppe.net
    No Carrot.org is not our site. It is mainly used by people in HK and China. We found it was very good for our needs but non HK/CN users are rare.

Perhaps there are some reviews in China :-)

Carrot.org is interesting!
    Screwed

Website's:
    FileShoppe.net
    Hi Foxman. Nice to see you joining this thread :-). Have you tried it out yet? Perhaps you could add your review?

Well, its a new service, takes time for people to give feedback but the transaction rates are real cheap.
    Screwed

Website's:
    FileShoppe.net
    Has anyone actually tried out there service on KWWH yet?

It begins...
    I've tried Carrot, and to be frank, it looks nothing short of a scam. Broken functions, broken pages, contact forms with no one to answer queries, payments missed out, payout requests returning error.

Way I see it, the site is designed to basically steal money from merchants. I've sent you a PM FShoppe as I have reason to believe carrot/fshoppe is owned by the same company.

Website's:
    FileShoppe.net
    Hi LifeTalk.

I havent experienced any of those. What do you mean by 'payout requests returning error' and 'payments missed out'. Those are not terms I associate with the CarrotPay experience.

What the hell's with the navbar?

Who designed this site?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information