Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61004 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Website's:
    PlaySongs.me
    is that's the guy from dixvturka ?

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    dreamteamdownloads1.com
    Yes he was called Mike or Mike 2 on there and was on staff, so was I when it was top of the rankings, and the guy that recommended him was also on there, named itisjust4fun. But Im sure he has nothing to do with Mikes scams. He is a nice guy who was taken in by him too
    Visit Ladybbird's Site For Free Good Stuff & More Help, Click Here

Last edited by StyXoN; 14th Sep 2015 at 09:40 PM.

Not a prob. Like I said even a call to the local police to file a report might scare him. Local police probably have a web site too. You might be amazed what a little pressure might do. All it will cost is a little of your time. I hope all goes well

Website's:
    dreamteamdownloads1.com
    Oh you are naughty,,,,,but I love you. That has given me an idea!!!! I will keep you updated, just wish there was a way to buy the original domain name cheaper, seems a shame its just stored on godaddy and not being used

As a big thanks to you join my site and post in welcomes so I know you are on and I will give you a free VIP & FTP pass and open my pms to you
    Visit Ladybbird's Site For Free Good Stuff & More Help, Click Here

Thank you

Website's:
    AnimeTiTanZ.NeT
    Sorry for That {bro |or| Sis}
    But you have some problems from 1st
    1) You trust some one on internet when another online one says that he trust he >> I don't trust google <<
    2) you paid 500$ for Domain Name that may be true if he buy a domain name for 50 year not 50 it's 55.55555556 Year if the Domain Name Is For 9$ >>> That mean you don't have a brain <<< Sorry for saying that but you could at least ask or search in google.
    3)you pay 500$ for a server for a new site :ha: << were you planning on hosting files on your server >>
    4) I feel bad for you but it happens after all so you should take care next time & your site now is good so you can work on it & you will regain what you lost .
    Sorry Again for you & plz don't get angry .

.Sorry Forget To Say Don't Trust Any Online One If He Was Yourself.

Website's:
    IwebHostu.com Realitykings.com UseNext.com
    You pay me $500 -Within 30days I will find that guy with his real details. Or if you pay me $1000 I will kill that fucking ass..

This is very small world.
    Your site Down? You deserve it! You must be fall for any cheap Offer. Must Read the Rules - I love KWWH

i also thought this like wtf 1000$ for all that
    then i went to vbulletin if this guy bought the top license thats gonna cost him 700 bucks and about domain yes thats cheap and i guess for hosting the guy bought a dedi

Quote Originally Posted by haytham_12_12 View Post
    Sorry for That {bro |or| Sis}
    But you have some problems from 1st
    1) You trust some one on internet when another online one says that he trust he >> I don't trust google <<
    2) you paid 500$ for Domain Name that may be true if he buy a domain name for 50 year not 50 it's 55.55555556 Year if the Domain Name Is For 9$ >>> That mean you don't have a brain <<< Sorry for saying that but you could at least ask or search in google.
    3)you pay 500$ for a server for a new site :ha: << were you planning on hosting files on your server >>
    4) I feel bad for you but it happens after all so you should take care next time & your site now is good so you can work on it & you will regain what you lost .
    Sorry Again for you & plz don't get angry .

.Sorry Forget To Say Don't Trust Any Online One If He Was Yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybbird1 View Post
    Oh you are naughty,,,,,but I l
    Sorry to hear about what happened

But now you have some information on him use that to leverage your position just play the tough act and really put the pressure on im sure he will break everyone does

Good luck keep us updated would like to see how this goes for you

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information