Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61189 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default What is the news about filefactory ??

I have heard that many of it's members have got paid recently in their paypal and are satisfied. So is the site working properly now ??
    What about the download counts ?? Are they proper or fake ??
    Is it's affliate program working properly ??
    And i want to know that remote upload from mediafire to filefactory is possible or not ????
    and i mean complete uploads not the incomplete ones which many people were facing 1-2 weeks ago.
    And what about the download speed of free users ??
    And the last question, is it worth buying a premium on filefactory or just a wastage of money ??
    What do you say about it ?
    raveeshm2 Reviewed by raveeshm2 on . What is the news about filefactory ?? I have heard that many of it's members have got paid recently in their paypal and are satisfied. So is the site working properly now ?? What about the download counts ?? Are they proper or fake ?? Is it's affliate program working properly ?? And i want to know that remote upload from mediafire to filefactory is possible or not ???? and i mean complete uploads not the incomplete ones which many people were facing 1-2 weeks ago. And what about the download speed of free users ?? And the Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

As Always They R 100% Super File Host To Earn and Well for Both Downloader & Uploader !!

What about remote upload FROM Mediafire ??

Have you tried the remote upload from mediafire ??

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BiGG_BoSS View Post
    As Always They R 100% Super File Host To Earn and Well for Both Downloader & Uploader !!
    What about remote upload FROM Mediafire ??

Have you tried the remote upload from mediafire ??

Yes Working Well !!

And what about it's download counts and affliate program.
    Proper download counts or just the fake ones.
    And what about download speed for free users.

And Thank you for fast replying buddy

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BiGG_BoSS View Post
    Yes Working Well !!
    And what about it's download counts and affliate program ??
    Proper download counts or just the fake ones ??
    And what about download speed for free users ??

And Thank you for fast reply buddy..

Working With It More Than Year & They R Always Paying.

& Also Getting $$$ From Sales too.

They Always Count Proper Downloads No Fake. [My Opinion 1 Year Expre-ence]

I Am An Uploader Don't Know Much About Download Speed For Free Users But Getting Many Downloads From Them So I Think Good Speed.

Actually Many PPL Never Used It Bfore and They Make Comment About It And Scam // Fake E.T.C

Regards.

Thank you bro for solving my problem. Now i can confidently buy a premium account over there.

Thanks again

I have heard that many of it's members have got paid recently in their paypal and are satisfied. So is the site working properly now ??
    What about the download counts ?? Are they proper or fake ??
    Is it's affliate program working properly ??
    And i want to know that remote upload from mediafire to filefactory is possible or not ????
    and i mean complete uploads not the incomplete ones which many people were facing 1-2 weeks ago.
    And what about the download speed of free users ??
    And the last question, is it worth buying a premium on filefactory or just a wastage of money ??
    Working properly ? - No, still free users are not allowed Remote and FTP uploading. Remote upload by premium users is still slow.

Download counts ? - Suscpicious

Affiliate program ? - Rates reduced drastically. Counts and calculation highly suspicious. To earn an of $1 per day at least you need 400 downloads of average file size of 100 MB. ( In case of Filesonic, I think the best paid one, 150 downloads of such files easily gathered $1)

Remote upload from Mediafire ? Nothing mentioned in contrary. I have not tried.

Complete uploads ? Still having problem. After complete uploading no link is generated some of the time

Worthy of buying ? If you have the intention to join the affiliate program, it will be a NO. Else not bad.

man, right now it's not possible any kind of upload (browser, remote or ftp)...

Thread Information