Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61129 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    SixUpload.com WHangout.com

Default Urgent: plz help, vb error

Hi KWWH,
    i am getting some error on main index page of http://warezcats.com
    can someone tell me whats wrong...
    Plz help
    saini Reviewed by saini on . Urgent: plz help, vb error Hi KWWH, i am getting some error on main index page of http://warezcats.com can someone tell me whats wrong... Plz help Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Have you upgraded to the latest patch?

If you have; disable all plugins and see if the site works.

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

Banned
    Website's:
    I have changed my host just some hours ago.....

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Have checked that the error is coming on mobile browsing this site but on pc working fine, can someone tell me why its giving fatal error..like this:

Code: 
    fatal error: call to a member function shareads() on a non-object inhome/warezcat/public_html/includes/functions.php(5737):eval()'d code on line 11
    someone help please...

Website's:
    dhi-forumerz.com watchanimes.org c0ver.me
    Maybe this can help.... https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/show...for-new-member!

"This error is from a plugin you've installed. You need to disable each of your plugins then turn one at a time to see which one is causing this.

If you cannot log into the Admin CP then to disable the plugin system, edit config.php and add this line right under <?php

define('DISABLE_HOOKS', true);

This will disable all hooks and allow you to log in properly with no hooks running."

Banned
    Website's:
    thanks world life,
    But its strange that on PC i am not getting any error and the site is loading fine but on mobile i am getting this error and the site is not loading and showing this error only....don't know what's the problem...?

---------- Post added 23rd Feb 2012 at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was 22nd Feb 2012 at 11:11 PM ----------

The issue resolved now as i changed the nameservers and it started working fine now.

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Getting new error 403 forbidden while posting new thread...any solution to it...?

Banned
    Website's:
    Plz someone help, the error is still coming, have tried above methods but not able to fix it. Plz help

this error is comming on your site
    Fatal error: Call to a member function shareads() on a non-object in /home/warezcat/public_html/includes/functions.php(5737) : eval()'d code on line 11
    btw when changing hosts sometimes when zipping .htaccess is not zipped so please check if u still have it or not

Banned
    Website's:
    Now i have deleted the old config.php and rename the config.php.new and uploaded it in includes directory but now it is giving database error.....how to solve it...?

EDIT: its now giving the old error again....

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Its working now...site is up again.......

Thread Information