Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6867 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default How to make a filehost for personal use?

Hello KWWH friends . I want to make or buy an cheap filehost to use it personal , to share files on my sites . I want to know how thinks and how much money I need to start a filehosting . If anyone is interested to make a partnership with me to create one I'll be glad to work together .
    Madalinutzu Reviewed by Madalinutzu on . How to make a filehost for personal use? Hello KWWH friends . I want to make or buy an cheap filehost to use it personal , to share files on my sites . I want to know how thinks and how much money I need to start a filehosting . If anyone is interested to make a partnership with me to create one I'll be glad to work together . Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    vaporhostn.com
    Will this be for legal or illegal purposes?

Don't say legal if you will be uploading warez also

Banned
    I want to upload legal documents , but and warez so is not totally legal . Thanks for fast answer

Website's:
    vaporhostn.com
    First you will need a high bandwith server.

Second a set of lawyers cuz any reason they can pin point direct idea of uploading warez your server will automaticly die... and be sued since warez hosting is illegal everywhere..

So no this will be expensive.. If you want cheap file hosting pay for a cloud hosting and/or cdn and upload privately useing vpn or proxy

Well doing private hosting for own purpose is pretty safe as long as you do have mass visitors who have very much interest in your things. Well a high end server like ones which choopa offers is pretty useful. Also scriptwise, xfileshare one with custom mods can be used. The longer your host is privately used by you, the better it will be hidden from the govts.

Quote Originally Posted by Madalinutzu View Post
    Hello KWWH friends . I want to make or buy an cheap filehost to use it personal , to share files on my sites . I want to know how thinks and how much money I need to start a filehosting . If anyone is interested to make a partnership with me to create one I'll be glad to work together .
    That would be a NAS box. Go to A computer store and ask for a Synology or QNap.

My blog is running on a Synology DS211J and supporting on average 1,200 users a day WHILE it's heavily leeching from eMule and BitTorrent AS WELL AS my using it as a file and media server - all at the same time. It's running from home using a 100 Mbps VDSL broadband.

The latest beta firmware has Cloud support! The DS211J only costs $200 or less...

If its personal, why dont you rent a server as powerful as you want for direct linking ?
    and its safe, easy and personal

@hoomanf he want to sale premium by himself.

Banana of the neighbor's house is always delicious.

Banned
    Yeah I want to make an filehost without sign-up or other features for users which want to register , but with good speed and possibility to downloaders to buy premium accounts but at lowest price.

Website's:
    spetsnazhost.com spetsnazforum.com spetsnazinc.com spetsnazupload.com

Default filehosting?

so you want to make your own?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information