Ok. So you know that I have adult image host for few weeks. Now I want to expand all that and give other people opportunity to make money

My script is based on DPI Image Host script. I made few changes.
-there is no public galery
-I made "Continue to image" code - like on pixhost immgchili or others
-made database that will track all data. Script orriginaly works without MySQL (after I use this data to delete inactive pictures etc. or track affiliates earnings or something)
-pictures are only available in thumbnail mode

Things I will do this week
-make code for tracking visitors country (so I can make payout rates)
-edit code of script so everyone will have profile and reqest payment
-do litle SEO research
-Implement AlertPay and PayPal into admin panel so payout can be made there

So basicly I need partner who will invest start cash. We will be owners of site and split everything 50-50 of earned money. Currently I advertise "nastydolars.com".

So please. Answer here or PM me.

tnx

EDIT

OK. So I am finish code. Everything working. Counting is good. So we have same payoutrates like imgchili... I took same countries..

OK so what is your job. U need to give payouts to people. If you have PP or AP or MB I will write that on site so people know what we support for payout. You are CFO

My Job is to maintain server and write code. ATM everything is basic.. You register and share pictures - in your profile you can see how many you earned... But I want more. I want for people to see stats USA 12visits Germany 15 visists and others...

So what do you think - please answer....
John Reviewed by John on . Looking for a partner/investor/start cash Ok. So you know that I have adult image host for few weeks. Now I want to expand all that and give other people opportunity to make money My script is based on DPI Image Host script. I made few changes. -there is no public galery -I made "Continue to image" code - like on pixhost immgchili or others -made database that will track all data. Script orriginaly works without MySQL (after I use this data to delete inactive pictures etc. or track affiliates earnings or something) -pictures Rating: 5