Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61158 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ^Praveer broda you sent from India to India and needed to write customs declaration customs only see stuff comes from other countries, there is no role of customs in local in-country post

2.   Sponsored Links

You have write a invoice regarding details of the package!
    Screwed

^Gifts doesn't need invoices

Was it a gift? Normally speaking, you need invoices.
    Screwed

^If not sending as gift, then he will need to pay taxes and duties which are not required for an normal individual person who are not sending or receiving for any profit making base

Thanks everyone!
    but i am very confused what to do now .......

Rohan if you are right them i can feel happy but i dont think so that indian custom officers are so lenient that they will leave it without getting anything..

Banned
    Website's:
    cityvillehelp.com
    there is a way that you can import it for free

like i buy mobiles and many other items ,, worth upto $500 from ebay.com
    and they ship to india from USA ..and i get it in my home

without paying a single $ ...
    i don't know the step ..but i get my item

Quote Originally Posted by xplored.in View Post
    Thanks everyone!
    but i am very confused what to do now .......

Rohan if you are right them i can feel happy but i dont think so that indian custom officers are so lenient that they will leave it without getting anything..
    Hey man I am saying you na, That I have received and sent over 1000 packages worldwide without any problem.

Just mark it as gift and show it's value $20

Indian Customs Officers Don't have time to waste on a single package to get little money, Custom officers receive stuff worth Millions of dollars everyday, there are big containers of big import/export business persons, they make money by blocking them who cares about a stuff which is only under $1000 when they receive stuff worth $1000000 or more daily.

Don't worry, your package is not even going to be opened, it will come easily under the rules of Govt.

We are not violating any rules, it's a gift and a non profit making thing and we are receiving it as a gift.

Get it without thinking

oh dats nice man..
    m also seaching for a same way or somthing like dat
    i can pay but not much! like 50% or so

i can give upto 2-4%!

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rohan123 View Post
    Hey man I am saying you na, That I have received and sent over 1000 packages worldwide without any problem.

Just mark it as gift and show it's value $20

Indian Customs Officers Don't have time to waste on a single package to get little money, Custom officers receive stuff worth Millions of dollars everyday, there are big containers of big import/export business persons, they make money by blocking them who cares about a stuff which is only under $1000 when they receive stuff worth $1000000 or more daily.

Don't worry, your package is not even going to be opened, it will come easily under the rules of Govt.

We are not violating any rules, it's a gift and a non profit making thing and we are receiving it as a gift.

Get it without thinking
    But if by chance they took it up! and checked it JUST BY CHANCE and asked for like 50% as custom duty.
    and m unable to pay they will take it and moreover i will not be getting anything and the sender also wont receive it back! so m totally fucked up na?

U don't need to pay a single percent, don't think negative man it's nothing.... your camera is nothing for custom officers. it's just like a dust for them. you are not gonna sell it or not gonna do business with it, you are not receiving a lot of pieces in bulk deal. it's a single piece and marked as a gift, it passes so easily. don't worry.

if they check it they are not gonna do anything, customs applies for commercial things when u are importing something to make profit from it by selling it in ur country, it's a gift and marked as a gift. nobody is gonna charge any customs from you, also there is no 50% custom duty.

if you are going to keep thinking negative then ignore the camera and don't get it.

because When I am saying that I am in this business from long time and do this daily without problem and u still are not understanding so nobody can help you.

Please Call customs department when ur camera reaches, and tell them hey it's a camera and it's worth is 800$ please charge duty on it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information