Quote Originally Posted by rohan123 View Post
@thread opener, you sure you are not trolling ?

Sometimes people just get's info on high end stuff and post that i am buying this for fun.

why are u wasting so much money of ur parents, are u a designer or a programmer? will u earn even 10% of the computer price from it ? what exactly will u do ?
Wow lol first time got such a reply i was a Dedicated Server reseller now currently just consult and do programming

I earn my own money owner of Recharge.im .. The Config is costing me 65K and i will be paying for it not my parents dnt be a shw off i knw u earned 5K $ dnt frgt u can loose 5k$ also withn a span of time ..

Quote Originally Posted by CuraHack View Post
I don't know how much you are going to run on it, but nowadays I'd recommend 6GB or 8GB ram.

EDIT: And I personally don't think it's a good idea to put everything on that single 1TB HDD. I'd recommend a smaller (maybe SSD?) for the OS. Aside from that, why the extra PCI NIC?
SSD's are quite costly the extra NIC is i already have a PC with a WLAN all setup'ed so i wnt to connect my NEW PC directly via WLAN no ethernet wires ..

Quote Originally Posted by ibby View Post
what is your computer going to be used for before buy parts.. big mistake lol
Well for Encoding / Downloading / Programming / Gaming

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Seagate is cheaper 1TB for 100$ WD 500GB for 100$