Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61203 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default qooyscript.com stole my money + hacked my server +proof

qooyscript.com stole my money + hacked my server

yes that is really happen guys with me

they gave me very bad service - the script stopped working and some mirrors also stopped
    then they refuse to fix anything as they promised me
    So I opened a dispute at paypal
    and paypal as we know usually dont accept
    dispute for services .. it is usually for ships

after that they threaten me after I opened the dispute

if anyone knows arabic will know how this qooyscript.com is bad and hacked my server and sites and removed the script
    this proofs he was lying when he said he didn't message me in arabic
    can we trust some used those very bad langu age with his costumer and hacked costumer site
    My site I paid him to install the script at it :
    www.mirrorfroz.com

he also my hacked my other Site .. it was for anime .. not related to the script
    and also hacked it ,, and it is down now because of him
    http://animesnipe.com/

and he threaten me he will still hacked it after I fix the server

the proof :

here the picture that show him happy after hacked my site and removed the script and threaten me and happy to steal my money

as I said once before they are in arabic ... any mod please know someone who can translate it will understand it

and here he admit that he hacked my Server and make my all Sites down and threaten me to do it even after I fix the server

then look what he did ... he used my personal email name and stole my public pictures from my facebook account
    I dont care if he steal it since it is already was public but look how bad is he .. he threaten me by it ..

he also stole pictures for people at my hometown and threaten me to spread it around !!!!!!
    look how bad is he
    here example the picture he stole which was public
    http://www.imagehost.co.za/image-8C17_4F3A4969.jpg
    it is not problem the share the picture in the internet
    they are old woman and men from my village ... and this man threaten me by pictures like this .. how bad !!!
    again the idea not the picture .. it is how there is bad people using others pictures and thing they can threaten by those normal picture !!!

here the picture link at message from him

and to make sure his email is the same

Everything is Clear now I got scammed by those bad people + say very bad words to me
    + they make DDOS attack to my server and all my sites down because of them
    + use my personal information in bad way

I have All documents at my email
    So I can send it to MODs if they asked it to proofs that I am saying the truth

Never trust them guys they really bad people

he still threaten me to hack my server and sites again

mnm00100 Reviewed by mnm00100 on . qooyscript.com stole my money + hacked my server +proof qooyscript.com stole my money + hacked my server yes that is really happen guys with me they gave me very bad service - the script stopped working and some mirrors also stopped then they refuse to fix anything as they promised me So I opened a dispute at paypal and paypal as we know usually dont accept dispute for services .. it is usually for ships Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    PlaySongs.me
    okay guys , i know arabic
    the guy is saying the truth , that douchebag is just keep insulting him in the screens
    i'm sry bro , i'm egyption myself and very sorry to see that but as they say no topic for them here , so everyone just take this as a warning of them .

thanks NightMare for corporate mate
    appreciate ur support
    and guys
    my money has gone and stolen by them
    I am just telling you to ovoid them and save your money from stolen by those bad people
    that is it ... you all ask me guys why I post this and how MODs will help u ?
    you should know the answer .. I am warning you to save your money from those bad people

Respected Member
    Most of the posts were useless and unreadable, so they're gone. Looks like you were screwed, so buy from the actual seller next time.

They don't have a thread here, so nothing KWWH, DP, or anywhere else you posted can do about it. Live and learn. I'm sure Google has picked this up and people will see it.

Thread Information