Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61614 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    hostingflame you are a BIG SCAM. you sell a rapidleech for a month and close it before the end of month. the premium accounts dont work and you disable the support ticket, also was impossible contact you .
    you can give us 100 days of aditional service, but if the service dont work, we are in the same.

@luis_y

The service is working at this moment, you can check lot of other companies and try to find something similar like what we offer, what you thing you will find? NOTHING.

We offer lot of good utilities, and a easy good looking system, i so scam that im posting news on a scam thread

Man...

Have a nice day

Quote Originally Posted by matkorn View Post
    @vpnn106

Invoice deleted, days added, work complete.

Have a nice day
    Where is mine?????
    Ticket Created #268774

Plz answer.

Done, have a nice day

Thank you.

It's not a support thread , make your job and answer to all the tickets and maybe come back in few month in KWWHunction. And please sniffdog closed this thread.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    In an attempt to have his thread reopened, I required Matkorn to compensate affected clients in either days or refund.

Please let me know the progress of that.

Website's:
    Proaudiozone.info HdMoviesNxT.com
    add days to? all eu9 server why not

Quote Originally Posted by matkorn View Post
    @luis_y

The service is working at this moment, you can check lot of other companies and try to find something similar like what we offer, what you thing you will find? NOTHING.

We offer lot of good utilities, and a easy good looking system, i so scam that im posting news on a scam thread

Man...

Have a nice day
    you think the center of the world? of course I found another service and much better than yours.
    If I pay for a service for a month, why you cancel it early? no reply to my tickets, and disappear, making me lost time, money and days of work.
    if you sell me a service for a time, and dont fulfill, you are cheating me, like thousand of users of your
    service.

as i said: you can add 100 or 1000 days of free service, but if the service don't work (rapidleech - premium accounts-hosting). ARE give me NOTHING, and you continue laughing of me...
    is not this a SCAM?

ticket sent!

11.   Sponsored Links

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread Information