Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62484 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    That guy is a fucking psycho ,- shooting to daughter's laptop from gun, later , -posting that shit on Facebook , wtf is wrong with this world? I want to go back to cave, seriously, sometimes this world is beyond me

; )

And that girl, - She has too much and still she wants more, - this is usually the parents' fault - in the end they raised her, right?
    => Selling ==> Top Level Domains ==>FileHosting.pro and CyberLocker.pro

work too hard, she never met my dad.

3.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    rko.com
    he seems pretty stable to me i dont know why you guys are saying stuffs that he's mad or psycho
    he was just pissed off nothing much i mean lol her daughter said really bad stuffs about him even though he didnt forced her in to a job yet he's just old school and this new generation is pretty weird if you ask me especially the ones on facebook

bottom line is dude is just old school girl was just another attention seeker on facebook
    posted crap using more crap even though she dont mean it but fuck it it sounds cool and will bring many likes and comments

Website's:
    pluramas.blogspot.com
    Attention seekers on loose!!

wow what an awesome video
    that guy was really pissed literally

Bullets are on Laptop.

Banned
    I don't really blame him, as she was hella immature talking shit about her parents like that.
    It was a bit extreme, but I don't blame him. It sure as hell got the message across to his daughter, so maby she'll grow the fuck up a little faster.

6,6 mil views.
    When i went to sleep there was 2,8 mil views,looks like daddy got famous lol
    Removed by staff. Do not add the image again or we may infract you. We do not condone members to create protests.But But But what about freedom of speech. <-- that's a myth that exists in developed countries.

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    He could have done it brutally but he handled it pretty decently. I could feel that he was much worried for her future.

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

Website's:
    PlaySongs.me
    OMG , coolest dad ever .
    COWBOYS ROCKS !

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information