Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61190 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    RateMyVoice.tv

Default SEO expert

Currently Looking for an SEO expert that can optimize our website for search engines.
    Optimizes the site to be easily found on google and other major search engines.
    Ofc we reward you.
    Please PM me with your experience.
    StarTech Reviewed by StarTech on . SEO expert Currently Looking for an SEO expert that can optimize our website for search engines. Optimizes the site to be easily found on google and other major search engines. Ofc we reward you. Please PM me with your experience. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    What is the budget of the reward? What is the CMS?

What kind of website do you run?

Static or dynamic? Are you using Wordpress or other CMS?

What is your budget?

u gonna reward with hugs and kisses

Moderated Message:
    INFRACTED FOR MINDLESS POSTING

Website's:
    RateMyVoice.tv
    It's a video sharing website. i can't put the link online for now cause it's not ment to be seen by others. it runs a phpmotion script.
    The better you are the higher your reward...as we don't really know how much this work would be worth we asked for an estimated-cost with a professional company.. so depending from that answer.. we consider the amount for someone in here.
    I need someone who can really make u feel that he changed something in a positive way.

Well SEO is a pretty specialized field of expertise and if you're wanting real results
    it's going to cost you some decent money.

Everything depends on the niche and competition of what you're trying to get onto the
    front pages of search engines, the keywords you want to rank well for and quite a few
    other factors.

If you're not comfortable posting your links in public then you can PM me your site url,
    your budget and what kind of results you're expecting. If it's something worth while
    i'll let you know.

Just for your estimation purposes, if you're thinking anything under $1000 for a real professional
    then you're just asking for trouble and I suggest you re-think your strategies.

Thread Information