Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6987 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Pathetic no thanks
    None

What you mean pathetic?

---------- Post added 3rd Mar 2012 at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was 2nd Mar 2012 at 08:33 PM ----------

Hello Popcpm Publishers,

We have great news, we have just increased the cpm rate for our banners to a flat rate $0.15 cents for raw impressions on our targeted countries of the following :

US, CA, UK, AU, Belgium, Canada, Germany, Hong Kong, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, and Switzerland

Try us out now! and earn alot more from our adnetwork.

Please note, do not add our ads on the same page from the following networks : Paid-to-promote.net or Trafficrevenue.net . Any placement found with our ads conjoined with any redirection or ptp ads will get deleted from our network. After the first warning it will result in a blacklist if it continues.

Hope this is good news for you all.

Do you count india malaysia indonesia etc.. Asian traffic ??

Website's:
    StreamWar.Com
    check ur pm jeff
    Come Baby Come >>>www.watchallseries.com

Hey Publishers,

Due to recent complaints of ads mixing we have redid our ads and sectioned off our adult advertisers from our regular advertisers. We have also fixed our ads so that the banners won't show up with the popup ad code that was mixed up together in our script.

All Placements have been deleted. Please update the new code so there will not be any problems anymore from now on.

Heres our Current Rates for

Regular Popups :
    Tier 1 - $2.00 CPM - US/UK/AU/CA
    Tier 2 - $1.00 CPM - Belgium/Germany/Hong Kong/Netherlands/Portugal/Spain/Switzerland
    Tier 3 - $0.00-$1.00 CPM - Other Countries

Adult Popups :
    Tier 1 - $3.00 CPM - US/UK/AU/CA
    Tier 2 - $2.00 CPM - Belgium/Germany/Hong Kong/Netherlands/Portugal/Spain/Switzerland
    Tier 3 - $0.00-$1.00 CPM - Other Countries

Banner CPM :
    Tier 1 & 2 - $0.15 CPM

Our Banners have strict CTR rules. We have to maintain a 1 click for every 1000 impressions. Placements which do not maintain this will be deleted.

Also for all new Publishers, We will be making a terms page for our publishers so that they know our rules. Also please understand that when you make a new placement you must put in the full domain. I've been receiving placements for domains written only in **** . Please write the full domain otherwise the placement will be deleted.

Also those who are in the POPCPM Premium Publishers program, Please note that all placements have been deleted to fix our codes, please send a email to support@popcpm.com to get your new placements. Also those who wish to join the POPCPM Premium Publishers Program, you must have a website that has at least 10,000 Unique Visitors Daily in the following countries :

US/UK/AU/CA/Belgium/Germany/Hong Kong/Netherlands/Portugal/Spain/Switzerland

to be accepted.

Also make sure our popup codes do not mix with other PTP codes like trafficrevenue.net or paid-to-promote.net because if the placement is found together on the same page with those type of codes, they will be deleted and the website blacklisted until removal.
    If anyone has any questions please post in forums and we will help you anyway possible.

POPCPM Admin,
    Jeff

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Jeff,

I have a question about counts. I had both banners and a pop up on 1 site and the counts on the banners was almost 10 times higher then the pop ups. The pop up code was placed before the banner code on the pages html, so why is there this big of a difference?

I thought at first it might be because of pop up blockers but then again many people use ad blockers also. Any ideas why this may have been happening?

I hope having to reapply ad codes does not become a regular occurrence

Added: What happened to the 468X banners? Those are what works on my sites!

Because the banners are paid on raw impressions. We serve raw ads not unique ones for banners. Popups are unique for the amount of advertisers we have on our popup system.

8.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    OK that answers 1 question.

Now what about the 468X banners, are they coming back?

currently the 468x60 banners have been disabled. our current advertiser did not get any clicks nor any leads so he didnt want to advertise it no more.

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    OK let me know when you bring them back Jeff. I will find another network for now.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread Information