Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61043 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    GardinerDesign.info

Default An idea if you slowly want to earn money

Hey guy's just thought i would share this site with any others that haven't seen or used it.

Basically it's just a survey site i was testing out, but i recieved my first reward the other day and have now decided it's legit and worth sharing. I personally have been using it to get Amazon vouchers and have bought an xbox game or 2.

Dont get me wrong it's no quick way of earning money, usually i get around ?2.50 a week for about 2 hours of my time.

Code: 
    valuedopinions.co.uk
    thats the UK site, change it to .com for US users.
    Bretteo Reviewed by Bretteo on . An idea if you slowly want to earn money Hey guy's just thought i would share this site with any others that haven't seen or used it. Basically it's just a survey site i was testing out, but i recieved my first reward the other day and have now decided it's legit and worth sharing. I personally have been using it to get Amazon vouchers and have bought an xbox game or 2. Dont get me wrong it's no quick way of earning money, usually i get around ?2.50 a week for about 2 hours of my time. valuedopinions.co.uk thats the UK Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    lol that reminds me. I own a survey site, but forget the domain name, where I registered it, and where I host it

Might as well give it a go, considering I have so much time to kill after work haha

Website's:
    GardinerDesign.info
    The best thing i have noticed is that it e-mails you when a survey is available for you, the cash usually takes 4-6 days to show up on the little bar for most surveys. Just like to add at this point that this site has nothing to do with me and it's no promotion or anything, just trying to share the wealth !

Thanks for sharing with us.

Website's:
    linkgenerators4u.blogspot.com
    to earn a little bit u can also share ads through way2sms.com and recharge ur mobile.
    already recharge mine 2 times.

Thread Information