Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6887 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    dl4all.com

Default Laptop battery discharging faster

Hi,
    I have a ProBook 4520s with this configuration:

About 3 days ago it was keeping the battery for 2hr + watching videos, now from yesterday it can't keep more than 1:30 hr.

And here are the battery details:

How could it drop the capacity this fast (1day) , or this is normal (to drop within 1 day), as i haven't touched anything even i reinstalled OS yesterday but still no effect ?
    And is there any solution to make it as before 3 days (except buying a new battery), maybe its a silly question but i never had a problem like this before.
    agroni112 Reviewed by agroni112 on . Laptop battery discharging faster Hi, I have a ProBook 4520s with this configuration: http://i.lulzimg.com/27297ad3b8.png About 3 days ago it was keeping the battery for 2hr + watching videos, now from yesterday it can't keep more than 1:30 hr. :( And here are the battery details: http://i.lulzimg.com/c0a64221ee.png Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

is normal

Banned
    it all depends on how old battery and if its used alot my sister as a 4yr old laptop and shes had 3 batterys as they dont last long and now its finally knacked and no more repairs as warranty gone

don't run too many application while on battery just run important applications and close unwanted apps. Also switch windows power management setting to power saving mode.

Website's:
    dl4all.com

@ accyuklad its a year and a month old probably a little more.
    @ 18folder yes i close all unwanted apps, installed an app that automatically dims the display switches to classic themes, but still same..

they all do that

Website's:
    dl4all.com
    @torrfriend i've already done them, but the capacity is dropped now , so probably: cfs5403 was right (its normal).. anyway thanks for your replies.
    please close the thread !

Thread Information