Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61243 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Probation

Default Fileserve premium

Hello, i am very new to this so bare with me.

Last night i purchased a 75 day premium account for 19.99. As of this morning it is still not in effect on my account. I was already charged on my bank account and i did not use paypal. Can someone please help me out to solve my issue. Much appreciated.
    chrisbosh1 Reviewed by chrisbosh1 on . Fileserve premium Hello, i am very new to this so bare with me. Last night i purchased a 75 day premium account for 19.99. As of this morning it is still not in effect on my account. I was already charged on my bank account and i did not use paypal. Can someone please help me out to solve my issue. Much appreciated. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

You better forget ur money. Next time open your eyes and see what is happening around u!!!

Respected Member
    Hmmm. Might wanna start with the obvious - contact them.

You have no choice but to contact them, and explain your problem.

you use bank account to purchase the account?

Quote Originally Posted by masterbator View Post
    you use bank account to purchase the account?
    You did not read? He used his bank account directly.

This is the hardest part here. You cannot be able to return back your money. Next time use paypal, at least you can file a dispute. I'm not sure if you can in your bank.

Website's:
    3gpto.com
    don't believe Fileserve any more,it's a super cheater

Hello,

how did you pay with your bank account? Paypal or credit card only. Did you mean you used your bank card? Like a debit card?

Anyhow contact them or reverse the charge with your bank. Most banks are helpful to their own customers and their money.

Best regards,

cowboyup910

Respected Member
    Figures. The top notch KWWH members we have here go for reverse the charges. It has hardly been a day. Contact them first!

Quote Originally Posted by byte_s View Post
    You did not read? He used his bank account directly.

This is the hardest part here. You cannot be able to return back your money. Next time use paypal, at least you can file a dispute. I'm not sure if you can in your bank.
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyup910 View Post
    Hello,

how did you pay with your bank account? Paypal or credit card only. Did you mean you used your bank card? Like a debit card?

Anyhow contact them or reverse the charge with your bank. Most banks are helpful to their own customers and their money.

Best regards,

cowboyup910
    yeah that's why i asked that. i don't think you can do that on the fileserve site, except when you are buying from their authorized resellers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information