Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61052 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    imageditings.com shimory.com uniquerelease.com

Default No refund because of OS not available?

Ok this is how the drama is begin. On Friday 03 Feb GMT+8 im ordered Dedicated Server, on site got option list for uBuntu

I know, almost all Dedicated Server process took 24~48H and he promised me ill get server on Monday.

Im still not getting the Dedi until now, then im update the ticket again. Look what they reply me

I cant wait for it anymore, when i request for refund he said
    I'm afraid there are no guarantees
    and he told me

and it will be ready within the next 24 hours
    waiting again?

So in this case the refund is really not available? They should make confirmation before put list of OS
    MediaStar Reviewed by MediaStar on . No refund because of OS not available? Ok this is how the drama is begin. On Friday 03 Feb GMT+8 im ordered Dedicated Server, on site got option list for uBuntu http://i.imgur.com/M9hS2.png I know, almost all Dedicated Server process took 24~48H and he promised me ill get server on Monday. http://i.imgur.com/zbxmg.png Im still not getting the Dedi until now, then im update the ticket again. Look what they reply me Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    1st thing, enlight us which reseller it is ?

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by vizoomer View Post
    1st thing, enlight us which reseller it is ?
    Not now mate, but its on KWWH

too late your server is being setup, there's no way they will refund your money

but actually you can remote reinstall the OS to ubuntu
    just google it there are tons of guides for that

Website's:
    how they setup it if ubuntu not available?

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    Ubuntu is available at NL datacenter for softlayer cause they've it listed on there website it's always better to mention which provider you're talking about to me seems like they've very little knowledge of Ubuntu this why they're telling clients who order from them that Ubuntu can't be installed when infact that's a lie there several peoples I know they've Ubuntu installed on there softlayer NL server.

I recommend that you mention the provider you went to get this dedicated server as I've told people before it's always best to buy directly not from a reseller.

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by robert420 View Post
    Ubuntu is available at NL datacenter for softlayer cause they've it listed on there website it's always better to metnion which provider you're talking about to me seems like they've very little knowledge of Ubuntu this why they're telling clients who order from them that Ubuntu can't be installed when infact that's a lie there several peoples I know they've Ubuntu installed on there softlayer NL server.

I recommend that you mention the provider you went to get this dedicated server as I've told people before it's always best to buy directly not from a reseller.
    edited...

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    I recommend that you vist softlayer live sales chat tell them your issue they should be able to help you out even more probably yet make them send your money back since they're stating the operating system you want installed can't be done.

Website's:
    IwebHostu.com Realitykings.com UseNext.com
    MediaStar@ HostHatch
    OMG. They are on the KWWH. Let us know they refund you or not?
    Your site Down? You deserve it! You must be fall for any cheap Offer. Must Read the Rules - I love KWWH

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by ravim View Post
    OMG. They are on the KWWH. Let us know they refund you or not?
    Not yet, SL also ask me this question

Seem like refund is available, but almost of hosting provider hide behind thier OWN TOS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information