Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6975 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Pure Awesomeness!

Default SuperAwesome - Unique VBulletin Template (PSD)

Hey,

This is my first template ever, was only practicing on it when I got nothing else to do, I showed it to the guys days/week ago and they actually liked it. So, I decided to try sell it and see how it goes.

This is a unique template made in PhotoShop, you'll be getting the PSD only, Index, Forums and the Post-Bit files. Whoever buys this template will have full rights to it, you can use it, release it, re-sell it...or whatever.

Previews: Index [X] - Forums [X] - Post-Bit [X]

I can add/remove/change anything on the skin to fit your needs, just let me know.

Starting bid: $30
    Increment: $5
    Buy it Now: $50
    Methods of Payment: AlertPay, Paypal and Western Union.

Regards,
    RT
    RT Reviewed by RT on . SuperAwesome - Unique VBulletin Template (PSD) Hey, This is my first template ever, was only practicing on it when I got nothing else to do, I showed it to the guys days/week ago and they actually liked it. So, I decided to try sell it and see how it goes. http://i.imgur.com/Gu66N.png This is a unique template made in PhotoShop, you'll be getting the PSD only, Index, Forums and the Post-Bit files. Whoever buys this template will have full rights to it, you can use it, release it, re-sell it...or whatever. Previews: Index X] - Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    MechoDDL.com Leaserver.com
    It's really nice and clean....Don't have vb forum so cannot buy it
    || Leaserver : Virtual Server Solutions
    || Leaserver.com - Virtual servers | Netherlands
    || 99.9% server uptime guaranteed
    || www.leaserver.com | email : sales@leaserver.com

Doing things differently.
    $30

Straight in there.

Also, theres two options in vBulletin for how to postbit(s) to display, did you think of that btw, Or does it look fine aswell.?
    $project->uploading($surprise);
    //Fatal error: found object, can't execute, no earn = must kill self..

It's just a PSD, so the postbit display doesn't really matter for two reasons:

1) You can easily change its position in the template (by either editing the postbit/postbit_legacy or simply switching on either of those via vBulletin option)
    2) You don't really code the postbit when you're coding the template, you simply apply the CSS

Clean and simple template!

Pure Awesomeness!
    Quote Originally Posted by GeeZus View Post
    $30

Straight in there.
    Also, theres two options in vBulletin for how to postbit(s) to display, did you think of that btw, Or does it look fine aswell.?
    No idea mate, never worked with VB. But, looking at jason's reply below, I guess you won't be needing the post-bit PSD after all.

Quote Originally Posted by SuicidalMedia View Post
    It's just a PSD, so the postbit display doesn't really matter for two reasons:

1) You can easily change its position in the template (by either editing the postbit/postbit_legacy or simply switching on either of those via vBulletin option)
    2) You don't really code the postbit when you're coding the template, you simply apply the CSS

Clean and simple template!
    Thanks for the explanation Jason, that will save me time on my next template.

nice design I would buy it if I didn't already have a few designs to code and resell.

I would like to note, while it was designed for vbulletin...a good coder could code this to any forum script

Looking good

Pure Awesomeness!
    I'll keep this going for another day or 2, otherwise GeeZus gets it.

Bow Chicka Wow Wow!!
    Website's:
    scenerls.org wrz.co
    Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    I'll keep this going for another day or 2, otherwise GeeZus gets it.
    Keep it in your pants and give it to messiah after 2 days?

Anyway, not bad for a first try, good luck mate.

Pure Awesomeness!
    lol cheers kid, I'll give another one a try in a few days.

Thread Information