Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62124 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    javaddiction.biz

Red face Wupload is ok for upload again

Until recently, I was not able to upload to Wupload, but now, after trying, I can upload ONLY by using the web upload method.

Remote upload will only end up in processing, while ftp upload, although successful, wont show the files in the file manager.

Nevertheless, its great for backup purpose, up to 10 GB and speed of upload is as awesome as always (up to 200 MB/s).

cilembu Reviewed by cilembu on . Wupload is ok for upload again Until recently, I was not able to upload to Wupload, but now, after trying, I can upload ONLY by using the web upload method. Remote upload will only end up in processing, while ftp upload, although successful, wont show the files in the file manager. :facepalm: Nevertheless, its great for backup purpose, up to 10 GB and speed of upload is as awesome as always (up to 200 MB/s). =) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

yes its great...

they banned both my accounts (yes, asked them if I can have second account, and one of them was just for backup purposes)

Something has changed in the web, we need to go for a walk, and breathe the clean winter air, we need to leave the past, and think about future once again. It happened before, first with rapidshare, then with hotfile, now with megaupload, fs, fsc. W have to move on, nothing is eternal.

wupload, filesonic, fileserve and similar places are not good for backup, they didn't have balls, not to pay us last time, but to inform us that they will ban our accounts, with sometimes important fles. So now if You put there your important files You can be screwed once again, there are other places, trustworthy places.
    There is no way to regain trust of thousands.

piracy is all about learning, this was our another lesson.

And last funny thing, I asked support 2 days before fsc banned me and I received an info on my mail that they answered for my ticket, but I have never read that answer because my account is banned.

Website's:
    SherwoodForum.net
    Haha, looks like they've stopped paying out and banned all their uploaders? That would explain everything else.

Backup purposes? Sure, I guess if you're backing up small files you don't need to access much. For people with a bunch of GB (or in my case TBs) to upload, useless.

Quote Originally Posted by sha-dow View Post
    asked them if I can have second account, and one of them was just for backup purposes
    Well wupload publishes its files before to filestube, so there's no 'private' backup really in wupload. I don't know what's the situation now but I see some of my 'private' files in wuploadsearch.com - maybe they leaked your files there.

wupload
    Screwed

Today My account banned (Premium Period valid until August 2013),Even i only used it for back up my files,never share my files ....

Website's:
    javaddiction.biz
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Haha, looks like they've stopped paying out and banned all their uploaders? That would explain everything else.

Backup purposes? Sure, I guess if you're backing up small files you don't need to access much. For people with a bunch of GB (or in my case TBs) to upload, useless.
    I have almost 200 TB there with uploading speed up to 200 MB/s backing up 5++ GB is good. I hope they wont ban my account too

I also do backup to RS but the speed is very slow only 1-3 MB/s per file

There was no warez files on my second account, and no search engine had access to it, there was an option to make files private.
    Beside that, for me at least, the only reasonable place for backup is rapidshare, however I heard that even thay ae banning accounts now.

the best thing is having a external server in your own house and transfering your backups there, yes, maybe slow but it works
    Biggest shit hosts: freakshare, letitbit, henchfile, shareflare, uload.to.
    I highly recommend you guys to stay away from these..

Website's:
    javaddiction.biz
    update:

FTP and remote now work too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information