Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62789 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Website's:
    SherwoodForum.net
    Why would anyone use Rapidshare for backing up? Logically, makes no sense to use any service that doesn't have a lifetime option as backup.

Yea, massive bans with all these hosts, it's crazy. Personally, I'm praying to GOD that MegaUpload comes back--I want my MegaUpload accounts back!!

Other than that, I've been getting all my stuff to the 2 hosts with lifetime, and I've been going the cashwhore route for the rest.

2.   Sponsored Links

Well, once I wanted affilate program back on rapidshare. Open your eyes, God doesn't care about such funny things , if he exist somewhere.

Website's:
    google.com
    Best times wupload

I miss this guy

Website's:
    ExtremePirate.com Extabit.com
    Wupload deleting files asap and terminating account Like fso did .

Reason :- DMCA
    Champ of Champs Is Here

My Site:- ExtremePirate.com

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Why would anyone use Rapidshare for backing up? Logically, makes no sense to use any service that doesn't have a lifetime option as backup.

Yea, massive bans with all these hosts, it's crazy. Personally, I'm praying to GOD that MegaUpload comes back--I want my MegaUpload accounts back!!

Other than that, I've been getting all my stuff to the 2 hosts with lifetime, and I've been going the cashwhore route for the rest.
    There's no services that offered lifetime ( In Real ).
    I believe many members ( including me ) know the meaning of lifetime account in Failsonic....

Website's:
    fhscout.com
    Time to move your files from wupload.com if they violates terms..

this is from wupload site..

Upon notice from a content owner or authorized representative of an alleged copyrighted work located on our site without permission, DMCA/Copyright infringement notices will be sent to the user responsible for uploading the file(s) and the content in question will be removed. The user will automatically receive an email notification informing them of the DMCA/Copyright infringement notice and it will appear in the users account under the Removed Files page. Once a user has accumulated 3 DMCA/Copyright infringement notices, their account will be immediately terminated.

Quote Originally Posted by sha-dow View Post
    There was no warez files on my second account, and no search engine had access to it, there was an option to make files private.
    I did that private thing before and it still published my files. One way or another they still leak your files to third party websites just like Hotfile and Megaupload.

Quote Originally Posted by bravesoldier View Post
    There's no services that offered lifetime ( In Real ).
    I believe many members ( including me ) know the meaning of lifetime account in Failsonic....
    The word lifetime in business means, until the last day of the company's existence. Not until the end of time or the world. Lolz. So yes, lifetime can be used for that kind of purpose.that kind of purpose.

Website's:
    tv-release.net
    What? Wupload?

Quote Originally Posted by LEVAC109 View Post
    The word lifetime in business means, until the last day of the company's existence. Not until the end of time or the world. Lolz. So yes, lifetime can be used for that kind of purpose.that kind of purpose.
    That's why i put ( in Real ) as my description

Lifetime only for "magic marketing words", in the end that word mean nothing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information