Last year I made a drupal based website, which after a few months I had to abandon because it was taking up too much of my time, among other reasons. I want to go back to maintaining it now but first I need to find out why every page loads soooo slowly.

How slow? Don't laugh:

Yeah.

So, I'm wondering, are there a set of likely culprits that could be making my site slow to load? Things I can check, like disabling certain modules or something?

(I'm kind of thinking in terms of if your PC or browser was acting slow there are a set of things you can do, like run a virus scan, malware scan, and stuff like that to see if that fixes the problem)

Just basically, how do I find out what's slowing down my site so I can fix it?

Thanks.

By the way, there's this, if it helps:

I dunno how I fucked it up so bad

EDIT: And there's this:

Vee Reviewed by Vee on . Trouble-shooting a really slow website Last year I made a drupal based website, which after a few months I had to abandon because it was taking up too much of my time, among other reasons. I want to go back to maintaining it now but first I need to find out why every page loads soooo slowly. How slow? Don't laugh: http://i.lulzimg.com/09b49908a2.jpg Yeah. :facepalm: So, I'm wondering, are there a set of likely culprits that could be making my site slow to load? Things I can check, like disabling certain modules or Rating: 5