Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62080 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Rapidleech scripts

Hi, I'm selling this rapidleech scripts. I'm the creator of all of them

If you want to buy any of them please send me an e-mail to this addres:

xupabarbas@hotmail.es

RVM

RVM (RapidVideoManager) is a scritp with which you will b able to manage your videos enabling you to do a veriety of things right from you Rapidleech.

The capabilities of this script are as follows:

Video Converter. Converst the format and extension of your video files including resolution change.

AudioXtractor. Extracts the audio from the video into MP3 format.

GIF Creator. converts the video into a dynamic GIF image.

Video Joiner. Joins videos together and can also change the file extension/format.

PegaSubt?tulos. Subtitler that adds subtitle to a video in a uniform format. Basicaly embeds subtitles into the final format of the video.

VideoCutter. Cuts videos based on their pixels.

The script can also embed image or text watermarks into your videos but you to be able to compile ffmpeg with vhooks. Which is something I don't know how to do.

Screen Caps:

Video converter:

Video cutter:

It works without even having rapidleech installed.

Installation instructions will be provided upon purchase. It only requires a linux based operating system (ubuntu, centos, fedora... etc)

Cost:

Only 15USD (Single Licence)
    10USD for first 3 clients!!

DLC Decrypter

With this tool you can decrypt any DLC container downloaded to your rapidleech

Price: 5USD

Mediainfo

With this tool you will be able to know all the information on your videos, like video bitrate, format, audio, etc

ABGX360 (Adapted to RL)

With this tool you can analize your XBOX360 games and if they are damaged this tool will fix them automatically. The output is like if you were in your PC, but in your RL!

Rapidleech autoupdater

With this tool you can update your leech from a .zip file uploaded to any site. This is very helpful for rapidleech sellers, because with this tool your clients can update their leech to your latest version!

Screenshots:

When a new version is available, a red text appear in the box and ask you for update your rapidleech

It's available in english and spanish. For those people who will say that I'm not the creator, note that I am the owner of xeonservers

Price: 20USD

All payments are done by paypal

I will update with more script tomorrow
    titacoll Reviewed by titacoll on . Rapidleech scripts Hi, I'm selling this rapidleech scripts. I'm the creator of all of them If you want to buy any of them please send me an e-mail to this addres: xupabarbas@hotmail.es RVM Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    glanpol-net.eu
    I might be interested , send Me PM with demo plz.

Regards Michl GlanPol-net

Which one do you want to try??

Greetings

mmm mmm!
    Can you post screens of the english version?
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Banned
    i ask the mods to verify that he is the original coder. i have used it when i was trying a demo of a seedbox(it came with rapidleech,vnc etc) and had features like avi file editing,subtitle muxer,audio extractor etc. the seedbox provider told me that if i wanted "rapidvideomanager" it would cost some extra 13 pounds a month as the license/copy is expensive.

how much for the whole sets (RL with cutter, converter, etc)?

what is the requeriments for rvm?

Quote Originally Posted by Overjaculation View Post
    Can you post screens of the english version?
    sure but which script are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by sceneguy View Post
    i ask the mods to verify that he is the original coder. i have used it when i was trying a demo of a seedbox(it came with rapidleech,vnc etc) and had features like avi file editing,subtitle muxer,audio extractor etc. the seedbox provider told me that if i wanted "rapidvideomanager" it would cost some extra 13 pounds a month as the license/copy is expensive.
    you should ask to the seedbox provider about where he gets the script, i'm the original coder, for example you can check that I code rvm because i'm selling it on spanish forums since may of 2011. (http://www.forolockerz.com/general/%...e-pelis-y-xxx/) and no one has this script before of that time

Quote Originally Posted by masterbator View Post
    how much for the whole sets (RL with cutter, converter, etc)?
    what do you mean? the whole script (RVM) includes that functions and a few more. the price is 15USD (10$ for first 3 buyers)

Quote Originally Posted by Web-Man View Post
    what is the requeriments for rvm?
    linux based OS and root privileges. at least 512MB ram

vhook no longer used in ffmpeg instead use vf

Banned
    fine..i thought the script was free.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information