Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6862 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    WebDKR.com Amodity.com

Default The Internet: The Future of Warez & Business

It is not usually my business to go lurking in the Reviews section of KWWHunction, or any webmaster forums for that matter and it came to my attention, in speculation of all that has been happening, warez forums/file hosts as we know it are slowly dying.

We've seen people say, we will be back to the torrent sharing days and the rise of RapidShare (as it once was). But, what is the point of starting a warez site? The internet has an infinite amount of possibilities and ideas and much of those ideas nowadays are the same thing; nothing niche--nothing new.

It was just an interesting thought that came to me and I would like to hear some of your thoughts as to what might happen in the future. Guess all these website owners will have to find a new way to earn money or go into another type of business.
    MasterDKR Reviewed by MasterDKR on . The Internet: The Future of Warez & Business It is not usually my business to go lurking in the Reviews section of KWWHunction, or any webmaster forums for that matter and it came to my attention, in speculation of all that has been happening, warez forums/file hosts as we know it are slowly dying. We've seen people say, we will be back to the torrent sharing days and the rise of RapidShare (as it once was). But, what is the point of starting a warez site? The internet has an infinite amount of possibilities and ideas and much of those Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    JustCDkeys.com
    You have a good point, but nothing is new anymore.. if you think about it..any niche you enter is already so competitive.

Warez sites were easy to setup and make profit.. but not anymore

Website's:
    WebDKR.com Amodity.com
    Exactly my point, that is why I'm saying we might go back to the good ole' days of sharing for free--torrents.

Website's:
    pixbucket.in
    Past is past..present is present..internet is like life..every single day passes..BUT..you cant return to the past..there is no such return..you cant go back in time.

Website's:
    iFunMaza.com
    After the MU Drama, almost 50% of warez webmaster have started a legal site

FB - http://www.facebook.com/IfunMaza
    Twitter - twitter.com/#!/iFunMaza

Website's:
    csoffensive.com fagbag.me
    torrents are unsafe(public),private tracker would cost a lot of money to upkeep.
    would need donations which is already done by ipt,scc,td,tl
    if you got to do a public tracker,you need like at least 50 people to help out
    and you need balls

well, as a downloader i miss the old the day when sites like katz once ruled.
    at least for every links there were mirrors to a stable filehost like RS and such.

now, we're only left with shitty filehosts. suddenly these cashwhores who call themselves uploaders are dictating us where we should download from.

Just Another Coder
    People who are in warez have been creative enough in making beautiful WAREZ websites. WAREZ is not gonna die what so ever. But I would say use the creativity you have implemented in making big WAREZ forums/blogs to make something interesting and new.

You will gain much more experience with that instead of lurking in warez. You need ballz to be in warez as QS said. MU going down doesn't matter as there are many other ways to share content.

I would only say people should become creative and think enough to make something useful and make their life successful instead of dying in warez forever.

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    If you guys think making a wordpress site which will leech news from sites like BBC and CNN is called a "LEGAL SITE" then I would suggest you to get a life and then get a life again.

Warez has been there and should be there, and those who used to call themselves as uploaders were nothing but an insult to warez. Cash whores were never a part of it and never will be.

Warez is where it was and will not be hurt, I think so at least.

traffic is traffic.
    they will just have to find another way to monetize it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information