Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62144 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by masterbator View Post
    well, as a downloader i miss the old the day when sites like katz once ruled.
    at least for every links there were mirrors to a stable filehost like RS and such.

now, we're only left with shitty filehosts. suddenly these cashwhores who call themselves uploaders are dictating us where we should download from.
    True!
    Screwed

2.   Sponsored Links

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    warez was never a business strategy.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    All good people adapt and improve. When we were living in caves thousands of years ago in the stoneage the best developed new ideas and ways of living like the bronze age or farming and survived. The idiots died of hunger.

Humans have always survived, changed and adapted throughout history. The intelligent people will adapt and survive this minor file host problem but the idiots will die or disappear. It's the way evolution and life works. The strongest and intelligent survive.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

I'm happy now when most of the filehosts are dead. There were way too many fake archives or one file leading to another... popups, alerts, etc. People were only leeching (remote upload) and noone really cared about the content. I hope things will change now.

It begins...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankrobber View Post
    I'm happy now when most of the filehosts are dead. There were way too many fake archives or one file leading to another... popups, alerts, etc. People were only leeching (remote upload) and noone really cared about the content. I hope things will change now.
    Excuse me for going off-topic here, but..

LMFAO AT YOUR USERNAME!

Website's:
    WebDKR.com Amodity.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    All good people adapt and improve. When we were living in caves thousands of years ago in the stoneage the best developed new ideas and ways of living like the bronze age or farming and survived. The idiots died of hunger.

Humans have always survived, changed and adapted throughout history. The intelligent people will adapt and survive this minor file host problem but the idiots will die or disappear. It's the way evolution and life works. The strongest and intelligent survive.
    I'm not saying we won't survive, I'm just saying webmasters will have to adapt to the change and realize warez should be merely a hobby and not just money hungry about it. Guess this will make way for the people who really care about sharing? (Torrents mostly)

Good Discussion going on here, keep it up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information