Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62137 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Are all members who provide hosting here at KWWH, resselers?!

Are all members who provide hosting here at KWWH, resselers?!
    What to they actually do?
    Buy hosting(servers) from some big companies and ressel it here(but with providing support)?
    Am i wrong
    elena1969 Reviewed by elena1969 on . Are all members who provide hosting here at KWWH, resselers?! Are all members who provide hosting here at KWWH, resselers?! What to they actually do? Buy hosting(servers) from some big companies and ressel it here(but with providing support)? Am i wrong :| Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    Most, yes.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Banned
    Website's:
    xsl.tel xsltel.com
    yes

Hi there,

If you define Reseller Hosting as a standard account on Shared server, with a "Root and Reseller Admin Panel" management level of cPanel (or any other similar management level in other control panels), than the answer would be probably "Yes". You'd be surprised that even some of the most popular Shared Hosting providers you know are just Resellers.

At least 5 of those you know use Softlayer's (The Planet) ASN and do not own the servers, switches and routers as well as the infrastructure they use. They do not their own network and uplinks to Internet.

In order to understand whether any hosting provider is a Reseller of another company or is a "Master host", just go to whois.sc and put its domain name there. Then go on the "Server stats" and you will see an ASN number. Check that one in Google or another Search engine to see whether the company operates its own network.

Hope that this helps!

I buy dedicated servers, set them up so they work and are somewhat as secure as I can set them up to be then create accounts on those servers and sell them. It's not as easy as having a reseller control panel that just deploys accounts.

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

Banned
    Website's:
    CloudNXT.net
    There are Levels of Reselling

1) Shared - Buy from a company who provides WHM reseller accounts
    2) VPS - Most of them Lease the servers and sell VPS there
    3) Dedi - Almost 90% of people here are reselling from big datacenters as owning a piece of hardware is very costly ($1.5k-$2k) for High End CPU and Decent RAM

Thank you all for the given answers and shared time

Quote Originally Posted by Sp32 View Post
    I buy dedicated servers, set them up so they work and are somewhat as secure as I can set them up to be then create accounts on those servers and sell them. It's not as easy as having a reseller control panel that just deploys accounts.
    I think its a hectic job, isnt it!
    Screwed

Thread Information