Hello,

This might be a very basic question, since I am completely new to Wordpress. I am trying to achieve the following:

1) I add a thumbnailed picture gallery consisting of 10 pictures
2) They are configured to be Linking to thier respective attachment pages
3) So a user visits the site, and opens the post, he sees 1 featured image and under it 10 thumbnails.
4) If the visitor clicks a thumbnail, he goes to the attachment page, with the enlarged thumb with the side header and sidebars, etc.
5) However, he no longer sees the thumbnails under these enlarged pictures.

My question, how to ensure that thumbnails of a particular gallery follow every enlarged picture from that gallery?

Reference site is http://brosome.com/kate-upton-really...lue-spring-11/

I am looking for a similar setup. If the thumbnails below the enlarged image is click, it opens up enlarged WITH the entire thumbnails under it.

Maybe, this is a very simple requirement. I have been searching for 3 days over the internet, but am unable to find a solution, maybe I am using the wrong search terms.

Appreciate any help in this regard.

Jeff Spencer
beachcelebs Reviewed by beachcelebs on . How to add thumbnails under EVERY enlarged picture from the gallery? Hello, This might be a very basic question, since I am completely new to Wordpress. I am trying to achieve the following: 1) I add a thumbnailed picture gallery consisting of 10 pictures 2) They are configured to be Linking to thier respective attachment pages 3) So a user visits the site, and opens the post, he sees 1 featured image and under it 10 thumbnails. 4) If the visitor clicks a thumbnail, he goes to the attachment page, with the enlarged thumb with the side header and Rating: 5