Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62271 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default VIP Dump

just wondering i seen lots of warez forum has VIP section

i see some warez forum has FTP downloads [HTTP] ect whats does this mean?
    how can i upload FTP & [HTTP] ect.

and they give a way RS accounts how does it work how do they get premium accounts?
    do they buy them self and give it to the members who join?

and where do we we get VIP accounts dump?
    lig}{tning Reviewed by lig}{tning on . VIP Dump just wondering i seen lots of warez forum has VIP section i see some warez forum has FTP downloads ect whats does this mean? how can i upload FTP & ect. and they give a way RS accounts how does it work how do they get premium accounts? do they buy them self and give it to the members who join? and where do we we get VIP accounts dump? Rating: 5
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Doxsters.net
    lightning with the premium accounts, they either generate them from the members or they buy them with the donations
    and what you mean VIP account dump?

Need a Designer/Web Developer? Click Me

MSN: PM me for it.
    Email(Preferred):timtamboy63@gmail.com

"Power Corrupts. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely"

i mean VIP account dump with accounts for xxx, and others password usernames ect
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

Banned
    Website's:
    hd-eroticpictures.com
    they get it from 1- cracking 2 - phishing 3- pass stealers

oh ok what about ftp & http?

Website's:
    Plutost.com OffshorePort.net Desi-Mobilez.com PhotoshopDesigner.co.uk TutsBy.me BabesWallpapers.net
    Google for 'ftp logins' you'll find many of them

I used to buy RS & MU Accounts for my Vips. I was also buying some licensed stuffs like those online ebooks, etc and then dump them to the VIP section
    Plutost.com Asia & Europe Hosting Provider / Offshore Shared/VPS Hosting / Even Better than Gold
    WHMCS License Verify (Catch those scam hosts)
    Tutorials By .Me

Google Corp.
    for ftp - it is basically an ftp server with a shit load of shit uploaded in a folder where people candownload what they want.. instead of a legnthy process through rs or mu (if you dont have premium ofcourse)
    for http - is basically direct links to a server which hosts the file(s), instead of the process through rs or mu or whatever

for password dumps - xxx passwords are mainly gained by cracking, rapidshare/mu/hf/pp are mainly gained by phishing, anything else like forum passwords or random finds is probably gained by a password stealer. to be simple...

btw: who ever buys stuff for their VIP really needs to find a good member who knows how to hack/crack/phish/steal and get shit for free..
    Life asked Death: "Why do people love me, but hate you?"
    Death responded: "Because you're a beautiful lie and I'm the painful truth."

maybe if you make some money through your vip, you can pay me back for the damn services i did for you. scammer.

and on topic use google to find ftps and account dumps. then use pass stealers and phishers for rapidshares/megauploads. just be sure to not point any of us from KWWH at your phishers or id assume the end of your site would come.

cheers
    dotty

edit:elio said exactly what i wrote. so... ya gj

Dotcom thanks for the info lair

thanks SJshah

I wouldnt use phishers for anything, you can get your website a bad name,
    If anyone posts pishing on any sites I run I auto ban the scum, and report them and there phishing site

Quote Originally Posted by Dotcom View Post
    maybe if you make some money through your vip, you can pay me back for the damn services i did for you. scammer.

and on topic use google to find ftps and account dumps. then use pass stealers and phishers for rapidshares/megauploads. just be sure to not point any of us from KWWH at your phishers or id assume the end of your site would come.

cheers
    dotty

edit:elio said exactly what i wrote. so... ya gj

Thread Information