Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61068 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default KWWH away status.

I think that we should add away status plugin.
    I know that most of you will start to bitch about it but its meant for members who are doing some business in KWWH.

Example,lets say that member X is selling traffic and has 40 buyers but suddenly he needs to leave for 48 hours.
    With this mod you can add it to your profile that due to sudden emergency i will be away for 48 hour.
    If you cant add this then it means A) you will need to PM every member that you need to go away for 48 hours or B) people will start Scam reports after 5 hours you have been offline.

Sample this mod can do

What does this do?
    This hack allows your members to have an away/status message. This message can be edited at any time on any page and is displayed
    in posts, and in member profiles.

What features does this hack provide?
    • Users can have away/status message
    • Easily edited via the navbar, while viewing any page
    • Away/Status Message Appears In Profile
    • Away/Status Message Appears In Postbit
    • List status options
    • Turn system on and off

I really would like to see this Plugin/Hack/Mod what ever you want to call it added to KWWH as it would help out limiting false scam reports and making this site better place to be.

PS: Only serious replies as if you start to troll or post shit i will request 48 hours ban for your freaking sorry ass.
    Cooper Reviewed by Cooper on . KWWH away status. I think that we should add away status plugin. I know that most of you will start to bitch about it but its meant for members who are doing some business in KWWH. Example,lets say that member X is selling traffic and has 40 buyers but suddenly he needs to leave for 48 hours. With this mod you can add it to your profile that due to sudden emergency i will be away for 48 hour. If you cant add this then it means A) you will need to PM every member that you need to go away for 48 hours or B) Rating: 5
    Removed by staff. Do not add the image again or we may infract you. We do not condone members to create protests.But But But what about freedom of speech. <-- that's a myth that exists in developed countries.

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    bypassx.com
    Finally a GREAT idea. +1 to this idea.

Website's:
    ihide.info experthide.com hideonthe.net
    @cooper

Best idea I've seen in a while.

Respected Member
    I agree. People forget that those people have life too. They don't take sleeping time or anything else into consideration and start to bitch how they scammed them.
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

Website's:
    Nerdy-Tutorials.com Mp3viddown.com Filmlab.eu
    this will not get approved. nice idea BTW

Respected Member
    Awesome idea.

Website's:
    dl4all.com
    good idea. +1

Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org
    We have signatures for a reason, plus you can always notify the buyers with a reply in the sales thread.

Thread Information