Hello friends,
My name is RAI SAJID and I m from Pakistan. I have brought offer for all designers who are not working on any freelancing but they have skills and want to earn some money.
My company name is DREAM DESIGNS. i m working on a freelancing website, and I want designers to work with me as team members. Right now two local designers are working for me they are skillful but lack creativity and don’t know how to design a web template. And designing need skills and creativity. I also know designing but I don’t have much time to work and I see some designers on KWWH and they are pretty impressive. Right now I am free user and I got only 15 chances to bid in a month but I m planning to buy membership and I need 2 designers who can work for me. We will divide money with a precise percentage. After I buy membership I will give every designer 10-15 chances to bid in a month. You people will be able to bid on projects, can talk to client, send and receive files etc.Your English should be good so that you can understand clients need.
i have done 5 jobs and earn 190$ and got some reputation, and here is screenshot of my company.

To become part of my company you need these Skills any one of them or all.
Photoshop
Illustrator
Flash
And you will be able to design
Logo
Web banners for google adword program animated and static
Header
Web templates
Business card
Brochure
facebook landing pages and profile banners
Facebook timeline covers
Postcards
Book covers
Product covers
Posters
Corporate Identity
Letterhead, Envelopes
Book cover designs
Background removal
Retouching
Illustration
And also you have to provide me some samples of your work.
Offer:
If you win a job with your proposals then we will divide money 60/40
If I win a job and give any one of you to work on it then the percentage will be 70/30.
May be some people think that percentage partition is not fair. I assure you, I will increase your percentage according to your skills and client reviews. So if you provide good work and don’t try to ruin my reputation then the percentage can be 50/50.
Note: Percentage can be increased and decreased with skills level and clients review.
I Need designers from Pakistan, India and Bangladesh (I want to work with other countries but I don’t have a paypal account and will not be able to send money) provide some samples and if you have a post on KWWH then share link.(plus point)
I m looking for skilled and creative designers, if you think, you are then what are you waiting for.

Further details will be discussed with selected candidates.
raisajid Reviewed by raisajid on . Every designer should read this Hello friends, My name is RAI SAJID and I m from Pakistan. I have brought offer for all designers who are not working on any freelancing but they have skills and want to earn some money. My company name is DREAM DESIGNS. i m working on a freelancing website, and I want designers to work with me as team members. Right now two local designers are working for me they are skillful but lack creativity and don’t know how to design a web template. And designing need skills and creativity. I also Rating: 5