Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6742 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    WarezDirect.net

Default Torrents/ISP Threat/Bullshit

ok so i downloaded photoshop cs4 using a torrent from demonoid and just got a threat email the other day from my ISP saying that they can cut off my internet for violation copyright laws and knew i downloaded the file so its no big deal i know they just tryin to scare me but now that this happened i need to be more carefull, how can i safely download torrents without getting my IP logged and that i dont have to pay money for anything to do this?

if there is a way id appreciate if u let me know cuz torrents are faster for downloading multiple items at once
    JointRolla420 Reviewed by JointRolla420 on . Torrents/ISP Threat/Bullshit ok so i downloaded photoshop cs4 using a torrent from demonoid and just got a threat email the other day from my ISP saying that they can cut off my internet for violation copyright laws and knew i downloaded the file so its no big deal i know they just tryin to scare me but now that this happened i need to be more carefull, how can i safely download torrents without getting my IP logged and that i dont have to pay money for anything to do this? if there is a way id appreciate if u let me Rating: 5

RESPECTED:
    Bread | ACiD | narutoroot | ACE | Jason | prohaxor | Hawk | Phatal | fireprotein

2.   Sponsored Links

Well use a more secretive private tracker than Demonoid or use a VPN i guess.
    This is the staff, you have been banned

Website's:
    WarezDirect.net
    would Hotspot Shield work as a good vpn for torrents or does it only work with browser...

RESPECTED:
    Bread | ACiD | narutoroot | ACE | Jason | prohaxor | Hawk | Phatal | fireprotein

Website's:
    wznetwork.com
    use peer guardian and in uTorrent set seeding to turn off once done downloading...

I've downloaded at least 1 TB of warez in the past year and have had 0 problems with my ISP.

avoid semi public trackers ..or its always better to use rapidshare
    Coding Horror Fan
    I don't read PM's frequently .

Probation
    Quote Originally Posted by JointRolla420 View Post
    ok so i downloaded photoshop cs4 using a torrent from demonoid and just got a threat email the other day from my ISP saying that they can cut off my internet for violation copyright laws and knew i downloaded the file so its no big deal i know they just tryin to scare me but now that this happened i need to be more carefull, how can i safely download torrents without getting my IP logged and that i dont have to pay money for anything to do this?

if there is a way id appreciate if u let me know cuz torrents are faster for downloading multiple items at once
    Wow, all I gotta say. If they are hitting you up about that I got the feeling you download much more than just that in the past. There is no way in hell that they just singled you out for that one incident. Your bandwith usage must have triggered them to take a specific look into your account.

If you are this worried, I would honestly say switch ISP's altogether, because in all reality, it's the bandwith that they are looking at first and foremost before they decide to dig further into your account.

If I was you I would be shakin in mi timbers, good luck either way

Website's:
    ithangout.ro
    itshidden.com ... free NL VPN

Website's:
    WarezDirect.net
    well i downloaded cs4 and THEN in the last week i have downloaded about 10 gb of music lol but i downloaded photoshop about a week ago.. also ive never had problems with this b4 and i dont think ISP's can moniter what you dl they even said in the email that they received a complaint then below listed the file, date i downloaded, and all info about it as proof

if they find out about the music i downloaded after than im fucked cuz i went crazy with that lol

RESPECTED:

Website's:
    InvestDude.com
    tell them to fuck themselves.
    always use a VPN, a private one setup by you is much better.
    download from private trackers (such as scenetorrents/torrentleech) an if tht doesn't work, use RS, and if they blocked RS or you still have probs with RS, buy a cheap shared hosting server tht allows rapidleech, download from RS>server>PC thru a VPN. problem solved
    InvestDude.com Learn to make money by investing in hyips (high yield investment programs), affiliate marketing and tons of other method ;)

Website's:
    WarezDirect.net
    ya i am using a RDA now... then once i dl it on rda, i download from server to my pc (which takes forever lol) but at least i dont have to worry anymore

RESPECTED:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information