Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61008 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com Google.com

Default KWWH's Funny Jokes & Stories Thread

Just like the Image and Video thread this one is for Jokes and funny stories .
    I have a active facebook page for Jokes where I post jokes everyday so thought I would create a thread for KWWHunction and post here as well

Here are some of them

At dinner Little Johnny offered to lead in prayer!

"Dear GOD, I thank you so much for giving me such lovable parents. Thanks for the visitors & their children who finished all my cookies & ice cream. Bless them so that they won't come again.

Forgive our neighbor's son who was wrestling with my sister on her bed & his daughter for eating a sausage from my brother's pants.

This winter please send clothes for all those poor naked ladies in Daddy's cellphone & provide shelter for the homeless man who uses mum's room when dads at work."

AMEN!"

Conversation between Camel and Elephant.

Elephant : Why do you have Boobs on your Back ?

Camel : Thats a Stupid Question , especially from Some one who has a Penis on his face !

Chinese walks into a bar in America late one night and he saw Steven Spielberg.

As he was a great fan of his movies, he rushes over to him, and asks for his autograph.

Instead, Spielberg gives him a slap and says, "You Chinese people bombed our Pearl Harbor, get out of here."

The astonished Chinese man replied, "It was not the Chinese who bombed your Pearl Harbor, it was the Japanese".

"Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese, you're all the same, " replied Spielberg.

In return, the Chinese gives Spielberg a slap and says, "You sank the Titanic, my forefathers were on that ship."

Shocked, Spielberg replies, "It was the iceberg that sank the ship, not me." The Chinese replies, "Iceberg, Spielberg, Carlsberg, you're all the same."

I will post better ones soon

Cheers
    Glenn Reviewed by Glenn on . KWWH's Funny Jokes Thread Just like the Image and Video thread this one is for Jokes and funny stories . I have a active facebook page for Jokes where I post jokes everyday so thought I would create a thread for KWWHunction and post here as well ;) Here are some of them Rating: 5
    Intel Xeon E3 -1240 16 GB DDR3 Ram 4 x 1 TB HDD 1 Gbit 100 TB BW -

2.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    Q: What does a Big Fat White women and a Brick have in common?

A: Sooner or later, they will both be laid by QuickSand.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    StreamBit.net BBQKittens.com
    q: Why do all my threads get closed?

a: ???
    Removed by Staff

Website's:
    dhi-forumerz.com watchanimes.org c0ver.me
    Damn i love little johnny jokes.. Pm me link to your page

Little Johnny was doing his math homework. He said to himself, "Two plus five, that son of a bitch is seven. Three plus six, that son of a bitch is nine."

His mother heard what he was saying and gasped, "What are you doing?"

The little boy answered, "I'm doing my math homework."

" And this is how your teacher taught you to do it?" the mother asked. "Yes," he answered.

Infuriated, the called Little Johnny's teacher the next day, "What are you teaching my son in class?"

The teacher replied, "Right now, we are learning addition." The mother asked, "And are you teaching them to say two plus two, that son of a bitch is four?"

After the teacher stopped laughing, she answered, "What I taught them was, two plus two, the sum of which is four."

Thread Information