Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61240 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Really reason Top Filehost were removed aff program. Do you know?

Hi,
    Really reason Top Filehost were removed aff program. Do you know?
    I think because Filesonic, Fileserve, Wupload, Oron, Filepost...are washing Black Money , and they scared FBI
    Because They can pay for us very high cost. Maybe up to 17$/acc 1 month.
    Ex:
    Filesonic pay $15/acc 1 month + ref %, + domain sale: $10 - $15 - $0.5 = -$5.5 . I don't think rebills will enough for them .
    They invest more $20-$40 million USD for servers, and more $2-$3 million/month, do you think they will have profit? They need sale more 10000 to 20000 account/day to get profit. No way
    javlite Reviewed by javlite on . Really reason Top Filehost were removed aff program. Do you know? Hi, Really reason Top Filehost were removed aff program. Do you know? I think because Filesonic, Fileserve, Wupload, Oron, Filepost...are washing Black Money :), and they scared FBI :'( Because They can pay for us very high cost. Maybe up to 17$/acc 1 month. Ex: Filesonic pay $15/acc 1 month + ref %, + domain sale: $10 - $15 - $0.5 = -$5.5 =). I don't think rebills will enough for them :D. They invest more $20-$40 million USD for servers, and more $2-$3 million/month, do you think they Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    JustCDkeys.com
    If you think Cyberlockers are not profitable, then look at Megaupload.

nuff said!... they closed it down bz they make too much, not the other way around.

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    i think your a n00b

Banned
    @nForc3r:
    Megaupload pay very slow, this is reaseon they are richer. Can you earn from Megaupload more than Filesonic, Fileserve, Filepost or not? I don't think so

@DLow: No, I don't! It's you

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    i dunno tbh i think anyone that has to use a filehost to make income is a noob

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Another useless file host thread by a person who obviously was living off their uploading income.

Banned
    @DLow&WDF: you said almost members at KWWH is noob? You are shit!

in before thread locked

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    Yeah half of the people on KWWH are people like you,

They can't speak clear english, they have no common sense and they can not get off there dead beat ass and get a real job.

: )

Banned
    @Dlow: We still better than admin of Servode.com - this is alike shit!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information