Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62172 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Kimsufi 2G Questions

2 questions:

Is the the Kimsufi 2G package adequate to run a seedbox on?

I also want to use it to store my WHM backups (80-100GB). The backups do contain soundtrack CD rips but are compressed to an encrypted .rar file with an inconspicuous name.

My second question: is it safe to do both those things on a dedi located in France?
    Mobius1 Reviewed by Mobius1 on . Kimsufi 2G Questions 2 questions: Is the the Kimsufi 2G package adequate to run a seedbox on? I also want to use it to store my WHM backups (80-100GB). The backups do contain soundtrack CD rips but are compressed to an encrypted .rar file with an inconspicuous name. My second question: is it safe to do both those things on a dedi located in France? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I know you can use it as a seed box i just used one for 3 months while i was over seas as for the other question i have no idea.

Banned
    Website's:
    CuraShare.Net CuraShare.Me CuraShare.Info
    To your second question,
    You should be safe as long as your using private trackers and encrypted connections

Thanks guys!

One last question: I run a private forum (30-40 members), closed registrations, password blocked site (so the public can't access the site), and blocked to all indexing bots so we don't show up in any search engine - we're basically cut-off from the web. We share rare soundtrack CD rips between members so it could be classed as filesharing.

Would we get away with hosting this forum on a Kimsufi dedi? Even though we're super-private could they see what goes on? In the 6 years we've been going, we've never shown up in any search engine or had any warnings, DMCA, etc.

Banned
    i don't think you should have any problem until some DMCA or etc guy comes and figures out whats goes on in there or there is a raid in the datacenter

Thread Information