Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61020 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Ok then, your service is great even with this little downtime

I paid already.

I'm waiting for New fast host.

Website's:
    WebmasterPost.com
    WebHostDaddy,
    I'm very interested in your hosting. 2 questions first though.
    1) It worries me when I see that someone has been suspended from WebHostingTalk, why did they suspend you? http://www.webhostingtalk.com/member.php?u=381398

2) If we sign up for your Netherlands server like I plan to, I see that some have been placed on your Canadian server instead. Why does this happen and how can we make sure we are put in Netherlands? I've heard you say that it shouldn't matter if we are on Netherlands or Canada but it does matter to me because I will advertise Netherlands and I want to be sure I'm giving clients Netherlands.

4.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    webhostdaddy.com
    Thank you for your interest. Web Hosting Talk account was disabled because I had more than one accounts(not for advertising because our service offer unlimited disk space and bandwidth).

You won't find any kind of suspicious or fraudulent activity related to our company.

We used to offer hosting at different data centers few months ago but then we were unable to match the quality of service at each location(each dedicated service provider has advantages and disadvantages). So then we decided to switch back to USA datacenter because it's more reliable and we can offer so a better service to our clients.

All orders were activated after approval of client and we did informed them about the available location in advance. They can always use our 100% anytime money back guarantee

Right now if you order any of our service then available datacenter location will only be USA. Netherlands is not available right now.

If you are interested in USA location then I can offer you a discount, plus we give unlimited SSL certificates as well

Website's:
    WebmasterPost.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal View Post
    Thank you for your interest. Web Hosting Talk account was disabled because I had more than one accounts(not for advertising because our service offer unlimited disk space and bandwidth).
    You won't find any kind of suspicious or fraudulent activity related to our company.
    We used to offer hosting at different data centers few months ago but then we were unable to match the quality of service at each location(each dedicated service provider has advantages and disadvantages). So then we decided to switch back to USA datacenter because it's more reliable and we can offer so a better service to our clients.
    All orders were activated after approval of client and we did informed them about the available location in advance. They can always use our 100% anytime money back guarantee
    Right now if you order any of our service then available datacenter location will only be USA. Netherlands is not available right now.
    If you are interested in USA location then I can offer you a discount, plus we give unlimited SSL certificates as well
    Ah, thanks for your help. I totally understand the double account thing at Webhostingtalk, that is a silly rule that they have and I've got into trouble for the same thing.

Please let me know if you re-open Netherlands. The hosting is called, "Offshore", so I'm not going to be able to put it on a US server.
    Thanks

it's only me or server is down .
    my site is down please Bilal fix it
    thanks

Website's:
    webhostdaddy.com
    working fine for me... open ticket with your IP.

yes now it's work
    thanks

myportal was down before it down my portal account cannot be login and someone change my secret question

---------------
    i entered corrrect password and email but no notice that show my password is wrong
    please fix myportal

------------------------------------
    i have reset new password but loading page so damn slow even i cannot access it

Website's:
    webhostdaddy.com
    Quote Originally Posted by adnin View Post
    myportal was down before it down my portal account cannot be login and someone change my secret question

---------------
    i entered corrrect password and email but no notice that show my password is wrong
    please fix myportal

------------------------------------
    i have reset new password but loading page so damn slow even i cannot access it
    The primary hard disk was out of space because server tried to backup the secondary hard drive for backups on primary hard drive.

So due to lack of disk space most of the services started to fail. I have updated the backup configuration and everything is running perfectly fine now.

If you think you forgot your secret answer then please email support@webhostdaddy.com and I will investigate your issue.

Note: All hosting servers and virtual servers were working fine, this issue was related to our own server.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information